Chapter 28- I'll Wait

This feels nostalgic. We've done this before, breaking into somewhere.

Except today it's a Ferris wheel and I'm freezing.

"Jin are you sure you know how to start it? All I could do was focus on him. He seemed so serious and focused himself.

"There bam!" Sure enough the Ferris wheel started off slowly. "Common let's get on!" He held his hand with mine and we ran into a seat.

"In five minutes we'll see the city view."

I stayed silent I'm too cold. My teeth are chattering and my body is shaking.

"Pabo why didn't you bring a sweater?" I gave him a death stare "Well I didn't know we were going to be breaking into a Ferris wheel in the middle of the night!" I looked back out waiting for the view.

"You're right." I know I am.

"Isn't this where you give me your sweater?" He laughed and put an arm around me. "You watch too many k-dramas." I lightly hit him. He's right about that.

"Ah I'm sorry here you go." He took off his sweater and put it on me. "Do you still have the other one?"

"Of course I do I just haven't worn it in awhile." He put his arm around me again. "I'm sorry for everything."

"Stop apologizing and look at the view", I said while pointing out.

"I already am." He was still staring at me.

"Quit being Romeo and look!" Despite the whole light pollution thing I could see stars above us.

"Make a wish Jin."

"Why should I?"

"That's what you're suppose to do." I pointed to a star "That's your star make a wish."

"I wish-"

"No you can't say it out loud!" He smiled and nodded. He looked back his star and stayed still.

"Can I ever tell you the wish?"

"No! Then it won't come true."

"Mmm okay."

***
"We're lucky that this place is open for breakfast." Jin said while pulling up to a restaurant.

It's currently 6 a.m and the sun is almost done waking up. It's so cold out and hardly anyone is outside.

After the Ferris wheel we drove out to a field took some pictures, laid down to look at stars, and took a quick nap under a tree.

After that we both got hungry and luckily there's a place that's open.

"After you." He bowed and opened my door. "Oh my you're too kind." I laughed at him walking to the restaurant.

***
After eating we arrived back his home. It's currently 8 a.m and I'm exhausted.

"Crystal."

"Yeah?"

"You never forgot about me right?" I shook my head "no". He pulled me into his arms "Alright, make sure you never do."

We stayed silent and I was starting to fall asleep.

Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard Jin's voice. "Did you like today?"

"It's the best adventure we've ever had I loved it, I'll never forget it." I turned back over and started to drift asleep more.

"Goodnight my love." Too bad I was asleep to reply.

***
I woke up with Jin no longer by my side. He's probably doing his morning routine I should do it too.

After an hour I came back out ready for the day ahead of me. As I was finishing my hair I noticed an envelope directed to me.

It's from Jin.

To say that I'll miss you will only make me miss you more. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I couldn't bring myself to. I want you to read it from me than hear it from anyone else.

I'm going to the military it's my time.

Wait for me is all I ask...you never forgot about me from the start. It'll be a longer wait this time a couple of years actually.

I'll never forget you so don't forget us.

"You're such a bad boy Jin!" I fell to the floor starting to feel tears coming out.