Chapter 17- Good Luck Chain

"So did we know each other before my accident?" I looked at Hoseok.

"You really don't remember anything"Jin looked at floor.

I couldn't help but feel something inside me burn. The kind of burn that hurts but also brings warmth to me.

"Well you'll slowly regain it!" Isabela came closer to me.

"Now you, I remember you." Everything about her. From the moment I met her at the party till now.

"So you remember her but not me?!" Jin stared at me in shock.

"Leave her alone already", Eric said while resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Tomorrow let's have a better discussion" Bang Pd said while opening a door for me.

"You two can spend the night here." It was perfect bedroom with two beds and nice covers.

"Really? Thank you-"

"I'd be better if I took her home." Why is Eric not letting me live?

"Crystal you don't have to go", Jungkook said while grabbing my hand.

"Crystal let's go." Eric pulled my other hand.

This isn't right. At the same time I want to stay here but I can't it doesn't feel right. Something's off with the vibe between us all.

"For my well being...I want to go home." I heard some members sigh. They're disappointed.

***
"Eric?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did those girls say it's my fault? What did I do?" Eric walked over to me and landed on my bed.

"The public knew that BTS and you would all hang out so they suspected that you didn't like Isabela dating Jin, that caused some theories that the members started arguing now they're on hiatus."

I jumped from my bed "That's ridiculous!" I threw my onto the floor. "He's just a bias it's not like I like him in that way."

"I think you did."

"What?!" I looked at Eric who was now laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"You guys...made memories a lot actually. I think you did like him maybe even fell in love but didn't want to admit it because he's an idol and you're a regular person."

"Eric how do you-" he went onto the floor with me.

"You're Crystal, I know everything about you whether you like it or not."

"No way could I like him." I turned away. What memories? Is that why Jin was so upset?

"Well I'm glad you don't like him now at least not in that way."

"Why?" He stood up and opened his book bag.

"Look."

"You're in the talent show?!" I stood in shock. Eric loves to sing he was just shy about it.

"Yes I am and hopefully that night goes well."

I hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're my good luck charm you know that?" Screw Eric for making me flustered right now.

"Am I really?", I said while handing back his paper.

"Yeah you are now let's sleep."

"Wait-" before Eric walked out of my room I held his hand.

"Can you...sleep in my bed?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Hey Crystal."

I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" That's when his arms pulled me towards him. "Don't pull a move like that ever again."

"I didn't mean too."

"Here." Eric took off his gold chain and put it on me.

"I can't accept this it costs-" he cut me off by planting a kiss on my cheek. Very close to my lips.

"Shh let's sleep already."

You win this time.

A/N: Sorry I took so long! I just needed inspiration.