Chapter 21- Fools are okay

"Crystal where are you?" I heard the nervousness in Eric's voice. Here's where I come clean.

"I'm at the party-"

"After I told you not too? Well if anything happens-"

"I know you're only one call away I got it." I hung up before Eric could say anything else.

I have my makeover nothing can stop me.

"Name?" I turned my head over to the man who was in charge of R.S.V.P.

"Wait...you're Crystal!"

"That'll be me", I said while laughing lightly. "Please come in."

I walked passing two huge doors revealing a low dim room filled with people.

Many

Many people.

I saw Jin with Isabela. She was whispering something into his ear causing him to smile.

Wish I could do that.

Then we made eye contact. His face stayed neutral. Do I not exist in his eyes anymore? Then again did I ever?

"Crystal?" I heard a familiar voice that made me calm. I turned around to see Bang PD sticking his hand out.

"It's been awhile", I said while he shook my hand.

"Why did you come? You should go home you'll become sad and-"

"It's alright", I stayed smiling.

Smiling hurts when all you want to do is just walk away from everything.

"Now that you're here would you like to be a model for BigHit?"

"Me?" I gestured my hand to myself. He laughed "Of course you."

"I don't see why not." Yes I do, Jin.

"Attention everyone would you please take a moment to pay attention." I looked up and saw Jungkook on stage. He's grown up a little more.

"Crystal the boys don't know you're here", I turned my head to Bang PD. "How come?"

"Because-"

"HELLO! Everyone thank you all for coming!" I saw Isabela on stage.

She's still a pretty face and all she's ever be.

"I would like to start off by saying this is the most happiest I've ever been!" All the lights were on revealing all the members in their best suits.

As for Jin I couldn't see him.

"Oh Crystal you came!" I felt everyone's head turn to me.

All the boys had their eyes wide open. Is it really that bad that I'm here?

"Kookie give her the pillow, Crystal come on stage!" At this point I have no choice. I walked up quickly with Jungkook hesitantly giving me the pillow.

"Don't look down." He patted me on the back. Tons of photographers were here. Is this a tip so they don't get a bad angle.

"I invited you Crystal because even if we don't talk you'll always be my sister." Oh please no.

"I'm proud to welcome Jin!"

He slowly came out from the curtains. At least to me it was slow. He's everything I expected him to be.

"I'm surprised that Crystal showed up, do you know what this is for?"

I shook my head into a "no". Causing him to smirk.

"Well today we are all here because I Kim Seokjin..."

He took the pillow away from me while looking into my eyes.

He's looking into my soul.

"Want to ask this women before me...Isabela will you marry me?"

If I said I was over him it'd be lie. I stopped breathing. I swear I did. Everything in me went numb.

Jin was now in front of Isabela asking for her hand in marriage in front of me.

I feel humiliated.

I will not break down.

"Yes!" She threw herself into his arms. I tried my best to keep my smile. I looked away to see the boys looking at me with sympathy.

I hate this.

I slowly walked off stage to go outside.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Crystal wait why did you come?" Jimin said while running up to me.

"Did you really not know?" Tae was now in front of me walking backwards.

"I said I didn't know because I really didn't know!" I started stomping off path.

"Leave her alone already", It was Yoongi always defending me.

I stopped walking and turned to face them.

"Crystal you can cry if you want to-" I stopped Hoseok from hugging me. "I'm okay I swear." He stepped back.

"Don't lie." Screw Namjoon for seeing right through me.

"CRYSTAL!" I turned around. It was Eric coming out of his car.

He slipped a quick hug to me. "I came as soon as I saw this was a party for their wedding proposal", he whispered to me and let go.

"Take me home", I whispered back.

"Sister! There you are!" Crap this is the last thing I want. "Why did you leave?" She pouted at me. Oh I'd give anything if I could smack her.

Jin came from up behind her slipping his hand onto her hips. "Crystal are you okay?" He knows damn well I'm not.

"Yes of course my sister is going to get married!"

She hugged me tight. "I'm happy you came! I wanted it to be a surprise that's why I didn't say what it was for."

You got me good Isabel.

"Like the fool that you are you came", Jin said while closing the gap between Isabela and him.

"Are you sure you're okay Crystal?" He cocked his head towards me. "You know what?" I turned around to face Eric. I placed my hands on his face.

And let all hell loose.

We had an intense session with our lips. I never let go until he did. I'm guessing he didn't want to be rude but that's what I'm going for.

Now I can finish my sentence.

"I've never been better."