Chapter 19- Memory Makeover

"You're all probably wondering how's my memory." Currently BTS, Bang Pd, and Eric is in my hospital room.

"How are you in general?" Eric walked over to me putting his hand in mine. "Good news and bad news guys."

"Tell us already", Bang PD said while sitting down on the only chair.

"Good news is I didn't loose any memory, in fact here's comes the bad news for you all I regained what I lost so now I remember everything."

BTS had their heads down.

"I'm honestly hurt by all of you. You all didn't tell me the argument we had. Most of all Jin how could you lead me on?"

Everyone had their eyes on Jin and some on me. Yes this is the moment that had to come. I had to know.

"I said you should stay away from BTS mainly me but also them because you're just no good."

"Quit avoiding the damn question", Eric took the words from my mouth.

"Jin why would you say that to Crystal?" Bang PD stood up and made his way over to him. "She's been nothing but good to us all. Are you really this blind?"

"Jin do you really want me away from you and BTS?"

Please say no. Please just say no you can walk away afterwards no hug or anything just say no.

"I meant what I said besides I have Isabela."

"CRYSTAL YOU'RE OKAY!" Speaking of the devil.

"There you are", Jin walked over to her. Caressed her. Kissed her right there.

He knows damn well how I feel everyone in that room does.

Everyone besides Isabela knows how much I love Jin.

"Ji-Jinnie stop we're here for Crystal." If she hadn't stopped him he would've kept going his wild self.

"Actually Isabela I want to cut myself from all your lives."

"Why?"

"It's for the best", I said while remembering Jin's harsh words from last night.

"Are you sure?" I looked over at Jin.

And in this moment we locked eyes with one another. I swear all I wanted to do was kiss him and run out holding his hand.

But this isn't some fan fiction you read where the leading girl takes a risk and it goes according to plan.

"I'm positive."

***
"Eric", I call out for him as I'm laying in bed.

"Yeah?" He comes in brushing his teeth. Can't believe he wants to spend the night again.

"I made the right choice right." He ran back into the bathroom.

"Hold on!" I heard him say as he spat out some water.

"Okay I'm back now listen," he welcomed himself to my bed.

"I want to say yes you did but I know for a fact that it wasn't right."

"Why?"

"Because you love him", Eric's voice cracked a little. He's hurt.

"I don't love him." 

"Yes, you love him and not me I see it."

Eric liking me is something I've always ignored. I know he does. I hate how I can't give him the love he wants let alone deserves.

"Say I do love him what can I do?" He sighed and pulled me closer to him.

"Change yourself...a makeover you know?" I pulled myself away from him.

"What are you talking about?"

"If I can't have you I can still help you achieve your goals and support you as a friend." There goes the voice crack again.

"So your plan is?"

"Makeover, clothing wise, appearance wise, post it on social media."

"How do you know it'll work?"

"Well they're going to make a comeback, go to their concert just because you all don't talk doesn't mean you're not a fan anymore."

"You're actually smart sometimes." He smirked and pulled me back to him.

"Make sure he sees you and bam."

"What are we going to do first?"

"Dying your hair."

"Now?"

"I already bought the supplies", he said while jumping off by bed.

"Tomorrow when he drops off Isabela he'll see you." I saw the bleach and gloves.

"Ready?"

Ready to get my love.

"Yes."