Chapter 24- Truth

Weeks have passed by and the wedding is tomorrow.

Weeks? Usually a wedding takes months. Well not this one sadly.

"This is my final fitting, Crystal what do you think?"

I can't lie Isabela looks great.

"You look amazing!" I even gave a thumbs up.

"Okay wait I'm going to the back room to get the heels."

"Do you need my help?" She got off her little podium and looked back at me "No I can do it!"

She went through a door that would lead her to a hall way far out to a different part of the house.

Yes they're that extra they bought a home already. Great view hate to admit it but Isabela has taste.

In homes and in men.

"Isabela I'm coming in." I turned around to see Jin.

"Oh where's Isabela."

"She went to get her heels."

"And you didn't help?" Jin was about to open the other door. "I did ask if she wanted help don't think just because I like you I'm going to ruin this day." I stood up and looked him in the eyes.

"Despite me hating to act like I'm okay with seeing someone I like marry someone else I won't ruin her day because she doesn't know." His eyes soften down at me.

"How could she not know is what amazes me." Jin pulled me into a hug. Stupid feelings making my heart burst.

"What are you talking about?" He lightly laughed and stroked my hair.

"Jin?"

"The way we look at each other is as if we both know this is wrong without having to say a word."

He lifted my chin up to him.

And started leaning in.

"No!" I pushed him away. "Don't." My voice was only a mere whisper.

"Crystal, maybe not in this life but in our next we can be together I promi-"

"This is bad!" Taehyung knocked the door to get in.

"What is it?" I asked feeling eerily.

"Look."

And there it was.

Clear as day. You could clearly see Jin's face and mine.

It was Jin and I. From our trip to Disney land. The moment where we were suppose kiss. Except in this photo it looks like we were.

"What is that?" We all turned around slowly to face Isabela.

"Lemme see."