Chapter 20- Mint Green

"It's been over three months and their comeback video is tomorrow it's time for a change", Eric said to me while finishing my hair.

It has been awhile since I cut BTS out of my life. I still listen to their music and their comeback is tomorrow but friendship wise it's over.

"You're an idiot, the biggest one of them all at that", I said to Eric not wanting to look at myself in the mirror.

"Crystal I've dyed my own hair you're hair is perfect." Perfect? I'm probably bald.

I closed my eyes as Eric spun my chair. "You can open your eyes", he said while resting an arm on me. "I know I can open my eyes you can too but in my case-"

"Damn it Crystal just look."

I opened my eyes slowly until I didn't even recognize myself.

"You changed my hair from all black to-"

"To mint green yes."

"ERIC I LOOK-"

"Beautiful...you're beautiful." His Words took me back. I stayed looking at his reflection while he looked at mine.

"Well let's go and change your wardrobe." He began moving quickly.

"What's wrong with the way I dress?" I stood up still admiring my hair. "Nothing it just could be better."

I shot a glare at Eric causing him to put his hands up in defeat "There's always room for improvement." Can I blame him? My style is very simple.

****
"I'll look like a whore!"

"A pretty one at that." Eric winked at me holding up a dress.

I quickly slapped the back of his neck. "You're an-"

"An idiot I know Crystal and I was playing so let's keep looking." I gave him a nasty stare and began looking at a rack of clothing.

"Are you looking for something in specific?" I've never had an employee come and ask me that.

"Actually yes." Eric came and put his arm around me. "I'm giving her a makeover so anything to make her stand out."

I looked back at the employee who stared at him in awe. He has that effect on people.

"Miss you have such an amazing boyfriend!" She put her hands on her mouth.

"Actually he's not my boyfriend-"

"I'm actually her soulmate it's a better term", Eric said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. Where's this coming from?

"Come over here miss I have just the clothes for you!"

****
"Eric why did you pay?"

"Because I said I would be the one giving you a makeover."

"How am I suppose to pay you back?" I felt worried he spent too much money.

"You owe me favor okay?" He stuck out his hand for me.

"Deal." I shook his hand.

"Here let me help you." Eric carried my many bags out the car.

The whole elevator ride up to my home was quiet. This is where I say "Thank you" right?

"There we are!" Eric must've felt free after putting the bags on the floor.

"What's that?" He picked up an envelope that had amazing lace on it.

"It's for me so let me open it." I snatched it out of his hand before he could ask to open it himself.

"What is it?"

"An invitation from Isabela..."

"What for and don't tell me you're going." Eric sat on a stool near me.

"It doesn't specify for what and why wouldn't I go? I have my make over."

"I don't have a good feeling." I looked at Eric who genuinely looked scared.

"Neither do I but I'm going."