Chapter 23- Wedding Plans

The car ride to my place was quiet. The kind of quiet ride that you can hear the other person breathing.

"Don't worry Crystal I won't ask about it I'll forget it." I knew I messed up.

"Just drop me off home", I stared while looking out the window. All I want to do is be alone.

Just as we pulled up to my house I saw a figure outside. Could it be Jin?

"Whose that?" Eric tried to see but it was too dark.

"I'll go check", I slowly got out the car nervous. Could it really be?

"Uh-Ji-"

"Crystal!" Isabela pulled me in for a hug. This is the last person I want to see right now. "Yes what is it?" I tried smiling but I'm sure it looked like my face was deformed.

"Can we talk inside?" I nodded while looking at Eric in his car. I signaled my hand for him to go already.

"Sorry I interrupted your session with your boyfriend." She sat herself at my couch.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah Eric I saw that he left."

"Oh yeah." I started putting my coat away trying to ignore the glance that Isabela was probably giving me.

"So can we talk?" Here we go. "About?" I sat myself across from her. "My wedding!" She smiled proud. It's almost like she's rubbing it in my face.

Then again who wouldn't she's marrying Jin.

"Right, about what it?" I hope I don't sound too uninterested.

"Well it's a big day for me and him as well." I nodded my head. I'll just keep nodding and wait for her to leave.

"The boys are already in charge of music."

"Of course they would be." I looked away from her. I can't stand her.

But I'm not evil I won't ruin her day.

"And you know I never knew my father so Bang PD will be giving me away." I chocked on air "Really?" That can only mean he approves of this.

"Speaking of Bang PD I heard you're going to be a model."

"Yeah I am apparently."

"I'm so happy to hear that it'll be nice to have an other girl under BigHit."

Something's off.

"Isabela why did you really come here?"

"Because I've missed you so much not just me but the boys as well!"

I don't buy it.

"No really why?" That's when there was a knock on my door. I shuffled my way to open it.

To reveal Jin.

Can I die right now?

"Honey!" Isabela stood up and took his hand. I walked back to my seat defeated.

"We both have decided that we want you to..." she looked at Jin who looked right back at her.

"Finish my sentence love." She whispered yet I still heard.

"We want Eric to be my best man and you to be Isabela's maid of honor", he said and right after looked down at his feet.

I'm already hurt they're getting married.

But I guess if I really love Jin I'll put my pride aside.

"You don't have too I understand-" time to surprise Jin.

"I'd love too!"