Chapter 29- Drum Roll

I was devastated for a couple of weeks. Luckily Bang PD distracted me with photo shoot after photo shoot.

It's been three years. As soon as Isabela came back Bang PD sent her to Jeju Island to film some drama with Eric.

Apparently Eric has "acting potential" so Bang PD thought it'd be good if they acted together. I mean they are dating. Who would've thought Eric and Isabela would end up together.

And who would've thought I would end up alone.

After my last photo shoot of the day I went back home.

I now live near BigHit since it's easier to get to work without having to deal with photographers constantly.

Day after day I keep wishing on a star for Jin to come back. Last I've heard about him is that he broke his arm. Pabo.

I changed into my lazy clothes, put my hair in a messy bun and made some spaghetti. Time to eat my misery away.

****
Half way into a drama my doorbell rang. Who could it be?

"Who is it?" I said into my camera trying to see a figure.

"Open up already!" Could it be?

I buzzed the door open.

"Crystal..." I turned around to see several cameras. "What is this?"

"It's a reality show here to film you!"

"AH!" I took my hair out a bun and wiped my face that had cheese and cream.

The number one thing Bang PD told me was to always maintain my appearance.

Whoops.

"Why are you filming me?"

"Because he's back."

"Who?" That's when some other person came out with a drum. A drumroll seriously?

"It's me". Jin came out with in a suit throwing rose petals on the air.

"I'm sorry I made you wait so long."