Chapter 18- It's For The Best

It's currently been two months since my accident. BTS plans on coming back "soon" whatever that means. I get little headaches. But I remember very clearly the day I met BTS so progress? I'd say so.

School was simple. But today over all isn't simple. In fact the day is just starting.

I'm currently standing with Isabela to wait for our seats. Eric is opening the talent show. He's told me he's been practicing to make his performance perfect.

"I'm going to open the back door for Jin and Yoongi."

"Okay."

To this day. I can't figure out why I'm so hurt by Jin dating Isabela. They're perfect together. Isabela isn't so bad and Jin's my bias.

So why the hell am I so hurt still?

"Don't laugh it's not funny." I looked over at Jin and Yoongi who were in disguise. Meanwhile Isabela was laughing holding Jin by her side.

Everyone in BTS loves Eric. They all get along well. Jin for some reason keeps his distance when the others tease Eric and I.

"I can't wait to hear him sing", Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

We all sat in the front row since mostly everyone wanted the middle rows.

"I have to go", Isabela started to get up and leave.

"Why my love?"

"Some personal business." Just like that she was gone.

What felt like hours Eric was called up. Best believe I screamed like there was no tomorrow. He flashed his smile at me.

"Hi everyone." The girls screamed along with Jin and Yoongi.

"There's this girl who I care a lot for." I heard whispers behind us.

"So I'm here to sing for her."

The crowd went wild.

"I'll be singing My Answer by EXO." How come he's never told me he liked someone and that this was his plan?

He began to sing and I began to forget everything. It was the way his voice made me feel that I always encouraged him to sing so others can feel it too.

The chorus came in and he started walking off stage with the microphone is his hand with a spotlight following him.

Towards the end of the song Eric was standing in front of me.

Is he going to-

"Crystal you're perfect my answer is you", he bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips. Small but subtle. He walked away after giving me a wink.

I felt myself get heated. My head started to hurt bad.

I ran out as fast as I could with Jin and Yoongi shuffling behind me. I pushed opened the back door and hid behind a parked car.

I don't want them to see me like this.

"Jin calm down you're taken anyways." Yoongi's out here.

"I know but I just...it's not right." I should walk out and see them. I should walk out and tell them to take me home.

But I want to know what are they are talking about.

"Why do you even care? It's because of you and your choices why we went on hiatus!"

"Shut up and let's find her."

"No that's it I'm tired of it." I saw Yoongi push Jin. I should step out. I really should.

"If it does bother you tell her how you feel but also you have to tell her what you did to her. She'll find out sooner or later."

Jin laughed pushing Yoongi back "It's been two months and she can't figure it out."

"Fine then I guess she'll end up with Eric."

"No she can't?"

"Why?" Jin sat down in the parking lot.

"Because..."

"You like her right? Maybe even love?" Why would Jin like me? What did I do? Better yet what did we do?

"I could never love someone like her."

"Why?"

"She's...she's Crystal."

"You're stupid", Yoongi started walking towards the cars. He'll see me.

"Yoongi I can't be with her we're just not meant to be."

"How do you know that?"

"She's Crystal I'm Jin I have Isabela I'll get over her."

"You've been saying that ever since you asked her out which was before Crystal had her accident."

"So you asked Isabela out to get over me?" I walked out of my hiding spot.

"No...I never liked you, you just liked me."

"Jin-"

"No Yoongi, Crystal you were...obsessed with me."

"Don't listen to him Crystal you-"

"I think it's best if we don't meet ever again. You with any BTS member."

"Yoongi is that what you want?" My voice probably sounded weak and curse myself for being weak.

"I-" Jin crossed his arms and looked at Yoongi.

"Maybe it is for the best."

"You know what fine!" I ran out of the parking not looking back.

"Crystal WAIT."

Now we've been here before right?

Except now I feel everything I'm still awake. I heard screaming. I heard someone walk over to me.

I smiled I knew what happened.

I got hit by a car again.