Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<

Start from the beginning

I looked at my right arm with confusion. It felt numb.

It was wrapped tightly in bandages also and it felt sore if I moved it too much. My fingers also had bandages wrapped around them so I now had 3 fingers!!!

1. thumb!!

2. the swearing fingers!! AHH I CAN'T SIGN SWEAR ANYMORE!!!! eh, I'll live....

and 3. pinky ringy!!!

(Sasuke's POV)

We all stared at Kakashi-sensai shocked. Zabuza......was alive...?

"But sensai!!" Sakura objected, "You said he was dead!! You even checked his pulse!!!"

"The masked ninja must of put him in a temporary death state." Kakashi-sensai stated, "And also, Lian......she's alive."

"What?!" we all yelled.

"Lian is part of the Titen clan and hasn't gotten her kekkie genkai yet, so, Zabuza knew she was strong. Plus, that masked ninja, he must have been a medic ninja if he knew what vital spots to attack from. Lian has to be alive. Or else, there was no good point in taking her." Kakashi-sensai finished.

It all seemed a bit confusing, but, made sense.

"So, are we going to rescue her or what?! I'm ready!! Believe it!!" Naruto cheered.

"Calm down baka." I told him and he glared at me which I returned.

"Enough!!" Kakashi-sensai scowled, "Now listen, we can't just go waltzing up there  and take her back. We don't even know where they are. The next time we see them, we'll confront them about it, but for now, I need to train you guys."

"Train?!" Naruto groaned.

I glared at our sensai. Lian is out there in the enemy's grasp and Kakashi-sensai just wants us to sit around and train?!

"What good will any training do sensai, I mean, we can't beat an opponent like that, even you had trouble with him!!" Sakura stated.

She's not in the least bit worried about Lian, in fact, every since Lian had been kidnapped, she's been more clingy!! Ewww!!!

I just hope Lian's alright......

(Lian's POV)

I wake up again and start screaming the boy's name.

"HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU!!!!!!!!!!! HAKU HAKUA HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU!!!" I cried.

The door flew open to reveal a panting Haku.

"HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU HAKU!!!"

"WHAT?!?!" Haku shouted, covering my mouth with his hand.

".......I'm hungy!!!" I moan with big chibi eyes.

He sighs and walks away,.....to kitchen I hope!!

...........

...........

..........

....wow, I'm really bored.....

I try to sit up again and this time I succeed.

"Yesh!!" I say with a wide grin and start to do my poker face with the waving hand!!!!

Haku came back in and sat food down in front of me.

"Yay!!! Thanks!!" I smiled and started to stuff myself.

I ate an apple, 14 bits of sliced up water melon, a grape, some ham, cheese and bread!!!

"Thanks so much Haku!! Man that was great!!" I grinned.