UPDATE

First of all I want to say thank you to you guys for all your amazing comments. I'm so sorry that I have not answered all of them. A lot has happened, I've been super busy and stuff, with college and trying to balance that and writing. Plus I've started writing my own Novel. *Not much will be said yet...* lol. 

So, my writing has changed a lot. I have gotten writers block with this forgotten series. I've looked over this work. I've cringed in some places and I have found plot holes galore. -_-, 

So, this book will be going over a major rewrite. I'll keep the old story up, but I'll be updating as I get chapters done. (Which should take awhile.... heh heh..) I'm really sorry guys that i left you all hanging. I am going to try to finish Prisoner. I've been thinking of rewriting that one too....

The story that I really liked, I accidentally deleted it was called 'Burns of Love' it featured predacon-Starscream and a OC. I've been meaning to rewrite that but haven't had the time. 

So, I'll be rewriting This one. Some of things that may change are, 

Plot

AngelFrost's Name....(I'm going to get a lot of stuff for that one) 

The triplets are staying. (maybe..) 

The second book which was Can't remember to forget you... (even i can't remember it its been this long. *See the reason for the major update?*) 

So, that's all that is happening. 

This book will stay up after I get all the chapters up I'll add another update and say that the rewrite is up and ready to view and I'll upload it. or i may upload it slowly it all depends. 

Whatever you guys want I'll try to do. 

Thank you so much for the understanding and again I'm really sorry for going ghost on you guys. *If you got that reference you get a cookie.* 

Thank you all and have a good day/night