Chapter 18: IronFlame, Shadow, and NightRacer Captured! NO! Part 1

Location: Decepticon WarShip. 

Recap: The Sparklings (who are pre-teens.) have been captured by Megatron. What will happen to them and how will they get out? will they get out? you'll have to read to find out.

Part 1:

General Narration:

The sparklings instantly woke up looking around as they tried desparately to get out of what they were in. However they couldn't. They were chained to berths and no matter how hard they tried they couldn't move nor could they even get up. 

Shadow looked at her brothers as a tear slipped from her optic, "Ironflame...what do we do?" 

Ironflme looked at her, he himself was panicking, "I-I  don't know Shadow...I'm truly sorry that we're in this mess. Please forgive me." 

Racer then looked at him and grumbled, "You got us in this mess!" Flame winced at his younger brothers words, "and I was stupid NightRacer! I get that! I'm so sorry!" 

They all looked at each other quietly awaiting what their fate would become, though not entirely sure why they would be here, or why Soundwave and Dreadwing had captured them. Sure they were the only Sparklings in existence ever since the end of Cybertron, but what else could that mean? 

Ironflame thought on this, he then got the idea to melt the restraints. He tried and succeeded, "I'm free." He whispered to his siblings as he came over and helped them out. 

Shadow then replied, "Ok we have to find a way out of the ship. If we don't then we're doomed."

"You mean..." Racer made the motion across his neck to signify killing, "That kind of doomed?"

"No, the kind where we'll have energon tea and energon sweets. OF Course the kind where it will kill you NightRacer." he growled. 

"At least I didn't get us into this mess." Racer countered.

Shadow got in between them, "Our creators would be ashamed of us if they knew that we were fighting while trying to get out. Now go and scout a way Ironflame you're the eldest, I'll stay with NightRacer." She said.

IronFlame nodded and went to go search for a way to get out as he transformed into a sleek tiger mode; he hid in several places as he went about to look for a safe route. He saw many Vehicons and Eradicons.

He finally saw a safer route and went back to alert his siblings when Someone grabbed him up injecting him with a sedative. 

Shockwave. "It is illogical for you to try and escape." He said as he carried IronFlame back to his lab.

Racer growled and went to attack but something held him back, Shadow looked at him in warning and in fear. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" 

Shockwave only answered, "It is illogical for you to shout and ask what I have done when it is obvious what I have done." He continued, "I gave your brother a sedative. Now it would be logical for you to return to the medical berths while I strap you down, but it would be illogical for you to try and escape." 

Racer blinked, "did you just use illogical and logical multiple times in your sentence?" 

"Not the time nor the place NightRacer." She growled. 

They were then picked up and strapped down to the berths. 

They both screamed, "Let us go!" 

Megatron came walking in, "You will do well and not scream or I will give you something to scream about." He threatened.