Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Two Months Later:

General Narration:

The ex-decepticon medic and safari seeker were getting along quite well with the autobots. Angelfrost had recovered from the beating Megatron had inflicted. She now had a new enemy to add to her list of bots and people she didn't like.

She was now watching her sparklings chase each other while chirping and talking. "OW!!! Flame don't pull my tail!!" Shadow had yelled. Shadow ran to her carrier and snuggled into her arms. Angel sent a strict look at Ironflame. "IronFlame. Come here." She commanded. He came over. "What have i told you about pulling your sister's tail?"

"To not pull it." he answered. "So, why did you pull your sisters tail after i told you many times not to do it?" Ironflame looked up at his carrier guiltily..."We were just playing." He offered innocently. Angel sighed. "Tell your sister that you're sorry. Flame don't do it again." He nodded.

"Shadow?" She peeked from behind her carriers arm. "I'm sorry for pulling your tail." Shadow climbs down from Angel and walks to her brother. "Its ok Flame." Angel smiled at her sparklings. They then went and continued to play.

NightRacer had just come running out laughing and giggling then dove behind a desk. "Racer where are you.?" replied a sing-song voice. Knockout came out and began to look behind everything. There was giggling. Knockout smiled to himself and said, "I wonder where NightRacer could be?" He said as he came closer to the desk that Racer was hiding behind. Knocks peeked over and scooped up Racer.

"There you are!" He said as he tickled him. Racer just squirmed and giggled. Angel had been watching and was smiling. Knockout looked over at her and smiled. Flame and shadow continued to pounce on each other. Racer climbed down from his Sire's arms and went to go join his brother and sister.

Angel watched them with a smile on her faceplate.

*******'

The three sparklings tackled each other and rolled around on the floor. They were play fighting. Flame and Shadow seemed to be winning. Racer continued to pounce on them. They immediately stopped when two shadows peered over them.

 They slowly tilted their helms back and saw their creators faceplates. "I think that's enough my little ones." Angel replied. She scooped up them up and Knockout brought the bottles of low grade energon. She gave each of them a bottle while she held them. Knockout held Shadow while she ate her bottle.

After a few minutes, the sparklings fell into recharge. Angel carefully took the bottles from Flame and Racer. She then carefully stood up and walked to her and knockouts berhroom. Knockout followed closely behind. They put the sparklings in each of their cribs. They all snuggled into each other while Angel put a blanket on them.

She was happy that her sparklings were safe and that they wouldn't be used like she had been. She exited the room with knockout. They walked in and saw Starscream and Arcee smiling at each other. Angel then went to see Miko.

She flicked on her holoform. Angel had medium length dark blond hair. She wore a dark blue shirt with purple designs going everywhere. Her jeans were black and for her shoes they were black and purple converses.This is what she looked like before her transformation with the exception of her panther ears and tail.  She sat on the couch with Miko.

Knockout watched his sparkmate. He had often wondered what she looked like as a human. He smiled at Angel and went to see if Ratchet needed any assisstance with anything.

"So, how's it going being a mom?" Miko had asked Angel. Angel sighed then said, "Its...great being a mom...and its also hard." she had replied truthfully. Miko nodded....before she could say anything else Agent Fowler came out on the railing, "Prime! We have a situation." He said. Optimus came over and Fowler began to explain. Angel's holoform flicked off and she went to listen.