Chapter 8

Authors Note:

Ok We are back to Angelfrost and knockout. 

-blackkitten1

Starting now Yay :)

AngelFrost's P.O.V

I online my optics and I see I'm not in my berthroom the walls are red with yellow trim. I then feel something move on my back. I move a little and I see something red. Oh its just Knockout.

Then I hear something at the door. "Hey Knockout your wake up call is here. Wake up." I then hear Knockout stir. Oh scrap. I shove knocks a little. He then mumbles," 5 more minutes." "Knockout, breakdown is outside your door," I whisper.

"Knockout don't make me open the door and drag you out of there." Oh double scrap!!

Breakdown starts counting, "1...2...3...4...alright I'm coming in." He starts banging on the door. This finally wakes up Knockout, "What's going on?" "Your brother is banging on the door." He then looks at me and he realizes why I was trying to wake him up before.

Breakdown basically tears the door off. when he walks in he just stares. "oh...Uh Knockout... I uh I'll fix your door..." He says while shaking his helm. I get up and slip past him.

I walk back into my berth room and pick up my buffer and start buffing. Well when there's nothing else to do then take care of yourself.

Knockout's P.O.V

" Scrap Breakdown! I didn't order a break my door down. I just asked for you to wake me up today!!! Now I have to not only fix the door, but..." "But what? Why was she even in here Knockout? I knew you liked her but.." Does he think?

"Breakdown we didn't do anything. She had those dreams again and she got scared so..." I tried to say, but yet again got interrupted by breakdown. "So, she stayed with you last night."

"Yes, but its not really any of your business." I say while putting my servo on my hip. "Well no need to get all testy about it.." I then hold up my servo and hear the com from lord Megatron.

~ Knockout take Angel and breakdown with you to go scout for energon. Now.~ Yes, lord Megatron.~

"What Knockout?" "Energon scouting. You, me and Angel have to go energon scouting." I say while I hear a slightly excited voice. "You mean we get to actually get off of this warship? Yes!!" She says while she jumps in the air.

"you get excited to easily Angel." Breakdown says to her. "Hey she can be excited if she wants to be."

I see her optics twinkle and she smiles at me. ~sigh~

We then walk to soundwave and he opens the ground bridge somewhere and we go searching.

Somewhere in the Canyons of Jasper, Nevada.

General Narration:

So, when Knockout, Breakdown, and Angel went through the ground bridge they searched everywhere. Yes, everywhere. "GUYS!!!" Knockout turns to Angel and looks at her, "What is it?"

" I found some energon." Breakdown came walking to her and grabbed the energon. He then called for some miners to come and mine the rest. Angel then saw some strange vehicles coming their way. she quickly ran to a nearby ledge and peered over. They were army based jeeps. They were heading towards Knockout and Breakdown.