Chapter 14

Chapter 14

General Narration:

Angelfrost was in her last week of carrying. Throughout that week she had mood swings. She would be happy one minute, sad the next, and so mad she could tear your head off. Right now though she was happy. She was with her sparkmate Knockout going over what to call the sparklings. She would giggle at some of the said names by Knockout. "Ok..ok..how about...Ironflame..if its a mechling?" She smiled. "I like that name and if its a femmling...how about...Shadow?" He chuckled, "I like that one too." They then cuddled into each other.

Angelfrost couldn't of been more happier. Knockout began to lightly stroke her sides while she purred. He smiled down at her. Her breathing had become soft and well paced. He saw she was recharging. He kissed the top of her helm and rested his helm on hers. They both fell into a pleasant recharge.

****************

Angel had woken up to a hard kick against the inside of her abdomen. She winces in the pain. She shoves Knockout. he wakes up..."Y-Yeah?" He yawns. "Are they supposed to give hard kicks?" She groaned the sparkling gave another sharp kick to her abdomen. "Owww.." He looks at her. "Are they kicking hard?"

She gives him a duh look. "Well what do you think?" She snaps softly. He places a servo on her abdomen and the kicking becomes softer. She looks at him. "They know who their sire is." He smiles. She laughs. Angel sits up with Knocks. "Recharge well?" She nods while placing a servo on her abdomen. "I recharged well thank you. What about you?" "Mmhmm...i recharged well." He offers a servo to Angel. She takes it and stands.

He holds in a chuckle with the way she's walking now. She turns. "What??" He puts his servo's up. "Nothing..sweetspark." She huffs and goes out of the room. She stops and holds onto the wall holding onto her abdomen."K-Knocko-ahh.." He runs out of the room to her. "What is it? Are you ok?" "I-I think...They're c-coming." He carefully scoops her up and takes her further into the med-bay. He places her on a berth. "Don't worry...you'll be ok." He soothes. Sending love and calmness through their bond.

She nods while gripping the berth. He gives her a numbing shot. He strokes her arm and gets ready for the sparklings.

*******Thirty Minutes Later in Angelfrost's P.O.V.******

I watched Knockout take out the sparklings he cleaned them up and wrapped them in blankets. I smiled at our sparkling's they were beautiful. Knocks brought them over. There were....three? I smiled at them. He gave the eldest to me. The first was a mechling. He had the Helm shape like Knockout, but had the safari seeker build. His coloring was red and silver. His optics was a light red with blue flecks. He chirped at me. I held him close.

"Ironflame." I smiled. Knockout smiled at me and nodded. "That's a wonderful name." I held Ironflame close to me. Knockout gave me the second sparkling. The Second was a femmling. She looked like me, but her coloring was different she the base color was Purple. The trim was black, and the designs were dark blue. Her optics were a light purple with silver flecks. I smiled at her and held her close. Knockout spoke, "Shall she be called Shadow?" I nod. "It fits her perfectly." she too chirped at me and Ironflame. The third however looked like Knockout. Knockout held him. He smiled at me, Flame, and Shadow. The Mechling's color's was a deep red with black going down his legs. His optics were a light blue with red flecks. I thought about his name. He chirped and struggled to get to me. I smiled.

"How about Racer?" I thought about. "Hmm....How about Nightracer?" "That's perfect." I got to hold all of my beautiful Sparklings. They chirped at me. Knockout got behind me and sat me in his lap while i held the sparklings. "They are Beautiful." He said. I leaned into him and purred. Shadow and Flame followed my action at purring. Racer tried to purr. The little ones all pushed and shoved trying to get comfortable in my arms.