Chapter 4

Chapter 4

General Narration

The next day Angel woke up only to find Knockout snoring peacefully. 'Had he stayed there all night', She wondered. After a few more minutes Knockout onlined his optics. He quickly pulled his stool closer to Angel and asked, "Are you alright? Does anything hurt?" Angel was quite stunned at the questions knocks asked her. She then began answering him, "Yes knockout I feel fine just have a little helmache." As she brought her servo up to her helm she felt two metal ears. She quickly replied, "Knockout please tell me i'm still dreaming!!!" Knockout nervously and gently took her servos into his and replied, "Ok...uh Angel... Last night you kind of had those ears and tail grow out of you..." "WHAT!!!!", Angel screamed. Breakdown immediately came bounding into the room. He looked at Angel and silently sent a private com to knockout. ~ Calm her down. Then tell her she is still the same femme as she was before she got those new upgrades.~ ~ok~

"Angel...Angel... calm down please calm down." Angel looked up at him. Her ears flicking with irritation. "You are still the same femme you were, just because you got new upgrades doesn't mean you'll be... well you know." ~Nice going Knockout~ Breakdown replied amusingly. ~What I tried I've never been in this situation before I panicked.~ ~You did fine now hopefully she wont pounce on you and try to well...kill you.~ "Thank You Knockout for trying to make me feel better and you're right I shouldn't let this change me... I'm still the same me. I just look a little different." Knockout smiled and replied, "Do you want to go racing." Angel seemed to perk up at that idea. "knockout if you get caught again it wont be just your finish that gets ruined it'll be hers too. And she doesn't even have a car form."

Angel looked up and replied, "I have aerial form. So maybe I can get a vehicle  mode. I mean if you know of anywhere to get one Knockout?" Knockout mentally huffed at this. he was the most stylish ground vehicle on the entire ship. So of course he knew where to get the best looking car. "I know a place but your not going to like what I tell ya." "what do you mean?" "Well in order for you not to get caught. You'll have to turn into your Panther mode." Angel glared daggers at both Breaks and Knocks.

She concentrated on her form and her body shifted to where she was a very large and very tall panther.( She's tall enough to where you(human) can ride her but not tall like a horse.) When she transformed she moved her tail in a swishing fashion. Knocks and breaks both looked at her in complete and utter awe. She moved up to them and pushed Knockout to the ground.

Knockout's P.O.V

I was quite surprised when Angel pushed me down. I fell flat on my butt. Breakdown just laughed at me. Angel then got on top of me and glared daggers into my optics. "Angel you did it.  you transformed!" She backed off a bit. There was a lot of beauty in her cyber-panther form. where her light blue was the base color of her regular form, the dark blue replaced it. the trim was then dark purple, with light blue designs covering her whole body. She was breathtaking.

I swear I could almost see a smirk form on her muzzle. she very slowly backed down. When she was all the way off she transformed. Although her colors had changed. She was in the colors as her panther form.  "What are you waiting for Knocks come on!!" She quickly ran out of the room. I got up and followed after her Hearing Breaks yell down the hall,"  You better hurry otherwise she'll be the fastest one on this ship and you'll lose your title." he laughed.

I see Angel and I catch up to her. I see my chance and pull her tail. She yowls. "hey no fair you pulled me out of the lead!!" "Who said I played fair my dear Angel." I replied. She then pushed me into a group of vehicons. "Oh and you think that's fair!?!" "What was it you said my dear Knockout? Oh yeah I don't play fair." she replied playfully. She had turned and started running again. this time though I kept a steady pace with her. she nearly ran into starscream. "Oh sorry Starscream I didn't mean to bump into you." He just grunted and then asked, "Where do you two think your going?" "I'm going to go get a vehicle mode." he nodded and let us go. I seriously thought he was going to yell at her for bumping into him. Her voice pulled me from my thoughts.