The End?

Tommy's eyes widened, "No, you can't hurt them." He replied, taking a small step closer to the two, "If you really want to kill someone so bad, kill me." He looked down at the blond before focusing his gaze on the female. The Siren smirked slightly, "You'd be willing to give up your own life to assure their safety, when I'm not to be trusted." She answered disbelievingly, although she took a step closer to him. Tommy's blond hair flew in front of his eyes as the wind picked up.

"I've made too many mistakes in this place. If I can protect them, I'll protect them with my own life." He responded as he moved to fix his hair, "And what about the puppet? Did you expect me to just let him go after I've killed you?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. The blond rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, I kinda did."

The female shook her head and looked over at the other three, her dirty feet taking a step back, "You should know better than to do that." She spoke as she dropped the knife in her hand with a smirk. Tommy's brown eyes widened as he realized her plan and he dove to catch the knife before it pierced the other blond's skin.

The Siren watched with pleasure as the knife seemed to increase in speed. She was determined to get at least one kill in this place. She turned her attention to Nick, who had stopped moving momentarily as UNi helped Ashlie to her feet.

Ashlie leaned against UNi as she faced Nick, who watched her with an intense gaze. His gaze unnerved her and she buried her face into UNi's shoulder with an exhale of a shaky breath. UNi turned his head to look at her, before turning to look at Nick. Now that his life wasn't immediately in danger, he was a little calmer, but his thoughts were still swirling at a maddening pace. Surely they would be able to get their friend back in time to get the gates powered and out of this hellhole?

Nick tilted his head to the side slightly, "What happened to the 'love' you had for this puppet? Did seeing his devotion to me just break your heart too much?" The male spoke and Ashlie's head immediately turned to look at him, her brows furrowing, "His devotion to you... So you're using his mouth to mock me now?" She asked, her tone venomous as she turned her gaze to the younger female.

The Siren's eyes seemed to reflect the laughter in her shaking shoulders. She was enjoying this entirely too much, "So you finally figured that component out. Is there anything else you're immense brains have figured out about me?" She questioned. Nick took a step closer to the two, his hands clasped behind his back lightly, "What else seems strange about this 'unending love' you feel for this man all of a sudden?" He asked, his blue eyes alight with amusement.

Tommy moved onto his back, his hand tightly gripping the knife as he turned to listen to the comments being thrown through the air. He could feel the Siren's presence in his mind, but she did nothing to try to enforce her hold. She was merely there.

Ashlie's heart skipped a few beats as she took a few steps closer to the brunette before her, "You mean to tell me that you're the one that caused these feelings? You're the reason I've wanted nothing but to be by his side, even while he is your puppet?" She asked, her eyes locked on the puppet's blue ones, "You've only ever wanted to be with him." The brunette responded.

UNi stepped forward, "Ashlie, no. She's messing with your head." He pleaded, his amber eyes sparking with anxiety. Ashlie didn't seem to hear him as she stepped closer to Nick. Nick only looked back at her hopefully, as if traces of the male she knew were showing through.

Tommy sat up, his grip on the knife tightening as he watched the scene unfold. Something was going to go wrong. There was no way the Siren only manipulated her heart. She did something else.

Nick leaned forward as if to kiss the female, a hand on her shoulder. Ashlie leaned towards him to return the kiss, stopping midway through.

"Ashlie!" UNi exclaimed, rushing forward as Nick shoved the knife into the female's gut. Tommy jumped to his feet as he rushed over to them, "Stop! For the love of God, stop!" He exclaimed as he ran over to pull the two apart.

Nick's shoulders shook as a laugh erupted out of him, one that made both of the other males' blood run cold. He had just stabbed his best friend and he couldn't even break free enough to stop himself. His shoulders still shook as he laughed.

Tommy and UNi both caught the female as she fell, blood pouring out of the corner of her mouth, "I'm...sorry..." She whispered as she looked at the two, "She...got to...me..." She placed her hands on either of the boys' cheeks.

Tears poured out of UNi's eyes, "It's...okay..." He hiccuped, "We'll get you out of here..." He mumbled. Ashlie nodded slowly, "Don't...Let him...hurt anyone else..." She spoke to Tommy. Tommy nodded as the two carefully laid the female on the ground. UNi lifted his head to look at the brunette a few steps away.

His blue eyes glowed with delight as he ran a hand over the blood on the blade. His shoulders were still shaking despite the fact that he was no longer laughing, "Oh my dear puppet, you did so well." The Siren congratulated the male with a smile, "And I thought the man was stronger than that. I guess it doesn't matter how strong you are if my hold is stronger." She laughed as the male looked at her.

"Now, while the girl is still conscious, kiss me."