Return

Nick looked down at the female with trembling hands, one eye the bright, Siren blue, the other the rich chocolate brown. He gripped the knife with his other hand to keep from accidentally piercing her chest from his shaking. Tears brimmed in both of his eyes and threatened to spill over. "Ashlie..." He whispered, his voice shaking from sorrow and strain. It was clear that he wasn't entirely free from the Siren's grasp.

"Nick..." Ashlie breathed with a shaky exhale of breath. "I've missed you so much..." She whispered. She reached a hand up to touch his cheek, but he flinched away. "D-Don't touch me..." He spoke. The female frowned.  "I'll hurt you, I know it... I already almost did..." He mumbled breathlessly, the blade in his hands shuddering from stress. She shook her head in response. "I don't care, Nick. I know it wasn't you." She retorted gently, her natural blue eyes glittering.

"Yes, very sweet. Now finish her off, puppet." The Siren interjected boredly. Nick's hand moved closer to her chest, tearing the fabric of her sweater slightly. His eyes widened in terror, the grip on the knife tightening. "No, stop!!" He shouted, pure fear laced through his voice. Ashlie's gaze was focused on the male. She didn't have the resolve to panic. If Nick couldn't stop the Siren before he pierced her heart, there was nothing to do to save him from the creature, and she didn't want to live in a world without Nick.

The Siren turned her gaze away from her knife and locked her gaze on the female underneath her puppet. Her eyes were shining with an intense delight, her lips curled into such an intense, malicious smile, they should have been cracked. Ashlie drifted her gaze over to the female quickly before returning it to her friend. "Darling puppet, you must not let your feelings cloud your judgement. Don't you wish to please me with this deed?" The female spoke, her voice heavily seductive.

The male's eyes trembled and his body tensed. The brunette was fighting extremely hard for his freedom. The Siren walked over to the two, crouching near Nick's ear. "This girl will never give you the pleasure I will. I will make you the happiest man in the world." She whispered lightly, resting a hand on his back. Ashlie bit her lip until she drew blood. She wanted to strike out at the female, but she couldn't move for fear of being impaled by the short blade.

"Please, Nick. She only wants you as a toy for her fantasies. I would never use you and abuse you like that." She pleaded fearfully. She knew the Siren's constant pestering was only crumbling the barrier the brunette had erected to break free. The puppet she despised so much was more than willing to be a sex and killing toy, but the tender-hearted Nick she loved was appalled by that thought. The Siren couldn't help but laugh at the female's statement. "I would only use him that way if he so desired it." She replied honestly. The ginger gave the former such a venomous look, she could make spiders sick.

"You know all too well that that is what he would want." She spat harshly. The Siren ran a hand down Nick's cheek, leaning in to lick a tear from his face. The male had seemed to freeze, his conscious confused to the point he wasn't sure which argument sounded more viable. Ashlie lifted an arm. "Don't touch him, you sex freak!" She shouted. Nick slightly snapped out of his stupor, some control of his body returning. He glanced down at Ashlie, who was glaring at the Siren with an angry gaze.

"Just a little bit more, my puppet." The Siren prompted, reaching her hand out to the knife. The male wanted to jump away, move his hand away from hers, but he didn't have enough control to do so. The female clasped her hand around the brunette's trembling hands. She helped him raise the blade above his head. "No, no, no, no, no!!" He repeated, trying his hardest to stop the female's movements, but she was way stronger than he was in his confused state. He watched as if from a distance as the knife pierced Ashlie's skin and she cried out in pain.

Ashlie gasped in pain and cried out as the blade sunk into the skin just to the right of her heart. The wound wasn't deep, but it hurt like hell. She could feel the heat of the blade and blood as the Siren slowly pulled the blade away from the torn flesh. The tears in Nick's eyes flowed freely in large rivulets now and she could tell by the strain in his brown eye, that he was fighting with every fiber of his being to get the blade away. Her vision blurred, whether from tears or pain, the ginger couldn't tell.

The Siren leaned down to her ear and smiled. "You think this is the worst of your problems, but my pet is fighting for his freedom at this very moment, alone." She spoke happily, enunciating the word alone. She closed her eyes as an intense wave of heat passed through her body and pain shivered through her like electricity. "Nick... You can escape. Break free and help Tommy." She thought as her consciousness drifted in and out.

The Siren ran her bloody hand along Nick's chin and stood. She bent down and placed a deep kiss on the male's lips and noticed with satisfaction that his body moved to return the kiss. "Go away, go away!!" Nick shouted in his mind angrily, closing his eyes. The Siren formed her lips into a smile, without breaking the kiss. "Oh dear puppet, I will await the day you fully regain control of your body. When you do, I will gladly sacrifice myself on a hook." She answered him in thought, smugly. She broke the kiss and straightened. "I am returning to my manor, my puppet. I trust that you will succeed in my mission." She spoke over her shoulder as she disappeared into the darkness. Ashlie noticed with a sick resignation, that the female looked like a fallen angel as her body melded into the shadows.

Nick threw the knife aside with a jerky, angry motion. He moved off of his friend's body and tried to reach down to help her, but he felt his hands curl around her throat. Ashlie reached a hand up to touch his cheek. "Please come back to me, Nick. I need you." She strained.

"Nick!"