21: Let's Make One🍋

Slowly and gently, Lucifer pushed your body towards the hot, hard ground.

You ran your fingers through the entirety of his wings, causing him to break the kiss and shudder.

"You're tantalizing, YN. You're gorgeous to me." He muttered as your back hit the ground below you. "Oh," he frowned, "That can't be comfortable. Please, allow me."

His strong arms lifted your head and shoulders and you quickly found yourself laying on a bed of clouds. Or rather, some of the biggest of Lucifer's wings.

"Is that better, YN? Are you comfortable? Can I do anything else for you?" It was the least he could do.

But you didn't want to talk. You weren't in the mood to talk. You were in the mood to not think. And before your brain could even begin to rev up, the lips of Hades had taken you out of consciousness once again.

For a few minutes, his lips simply roamed your own, and your fingers roamed his wings and long, blonde hair.

He's good at this. I like this. Is that bad? You tried to stop your mind from thinking by opening your mouth wider. Lucifer wasn't quite sure what to do with this, but he felt an overwhelming need to open his as well.

What do I do...? Lucifer thought to himself. He had talked a big game, but when it came down to it, he had no idea what what went where or how to make sure you enjoyed it or even if you really were compatible sexually. I suppose... I should check...

Continuing to kiss you deeply, Lucifer's hands gripped the fabric of your dress and then began pulling it upward, bunching the skirt of the it until it reached the top of your thighs. And then, he hesitated.

Why am I hesitating? I can have any demon that I  want. I do have any demon I want. How is this any different? He was most definitely physically ready, and willing.

"I...Are you... Can I?" He asked with trepidation.

Almost excited now for this new experience at this point, you nodded your head. Sex with a god? A chance for a family? Something that your aunties had always squealed about? It wasn't sounding too bad. And you had to admit that laying in Lucifer's wings, dress pushed up, lips swollen from the attention they were receiving.

"Please, tell me how you're feeling. Don't... don't let me hurt you." Hades said this so softly that you almost didn't hear it. He pulled your dress up and examined what was hidden, he quickly deduced that your parts were almost certainly made for him.

Gulping, Lucifer's breath became shallow and he positioned himself near your entrance. He licked his lips as he felt your heat radiate onto him. And very slowly, he pushed himself in. It was so tight, so warm and wet compared to most demons... and it was wonderful.

He began a slow motion of pulling and pushing, causing you to rock in his wings.

"Do you like this, YN? Does this feel good for you? What are you feeling?" He felt so amazing, he wanted you to feel that way too.

"Bliss." Was all you could say.