12

Andy-

I woke up feeling extremely cold. Rye wasn't in bed anymore and I was alone in his room. I sat up and looked around as I saw the sun peering through the window. I walked over to the place where Rye keeps his hoodies and grabbed one, pulling it over my head. I exited the room and walked to Mikey and I's room. Mikey was sitting on the couch doing something on his phone.

"Do you know where Rye went?" I asked him as I got a piece of bread and placed it in the toaster.

"He went on a run. He should be back soon. Are you ok after yesterday?" He asked as he stood up from the couch and leaned against the counter next to me.

"Yeah I was scared for a reason I don't know. I'm good though." I informed him as I took the bread out of the toaster and ate it.

"Alright. You really scared Rye, you know?" He replied as he grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Yeah, I know. I feel bad." I said as I looked down and frowned. Mikey smirked and chuckled.

"He'll be alright. I just thought you'd like to know that he really, really likes you... Like a lot." He said. I felt myself blush and my lips curl into a small smile.

I turned around and started preparing a cup of tea for Rye when he got back. I had finished putting the right amount of sweetener in when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a pair of lips against my neck. I felt shivers go down my spine.

"Hi baby." He whispered against my skin. I leaned my back into his chest.

"Hi." I whispered back.

I grabbed the mug in my hands and turned around in his arms. I handed the cup to him and he smiled sweetly down at me.

"You didn't have to baby." He said after he took a quick sip. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I felt like I needed to after everything you did for me yesterday." I said as he took a few more sips. He set the mug down and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"You don't need to thank me for anything. I took care of you because I love you and I care about you. You know I was really scared, right?" He asked me. I nodded my head as I rested my forehead against his shoulder. He placed a gentle kiss on the side of my head.

"I'm sorry I scared you." I said sadly as I lifted my head from his shoulder and placed a kiss under his ear. He smiled and moved his hands to my hips.

"There is no need to be sorry. I'm just glad that your ok now." He said happily as he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back as our lips moved in sync and my hands went to the back of his neck.

We broke apart not long after and decided that we should just have a chill day so I could make sure that I was alright before going back to the studio tomorrow to finish the work from yesterday.

He finished his cup of tea and then went for a shower and came back into my room and joined me sitting on my bed.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned into him.

"Maybe we could just watch some movies or go to the park or something." I replied. He nodded and then thought for a minute.

"Go get ready. We're gonna go to the park." He said after a few minutes and pulled me up off the bed.

I left his hoodie on but put on a pair of jeans and fixed my hair a bit. I grabbed my journal and met Rye back at the door to the flat. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Why do you have your journal?" He asked as we started walking out of the building.

"I want you to finish reading it." I told his as I glanced up at him. He nodded his head and took his hand from mine only to wrap his arm around my waist, still walking down the street and towards the park.

It was quiet out, the only sounds heard were the birds chirping and the sound of leaves crunching beneath our feet. Neither of us felt the need to speak as we walked in on a comfortable silence.

"Let's sit here so we can look out over the lake." Rye said softly as he sat down against a tree and pulled me down beside him.

Without speaking I handed him my journal. He turned to the page he left off on and began to read as I listened to the sounds of nature.

~