Epilogue

Rye-

I don't know why I yelled at Andy. I don't know why I hated the touch of his hand against my back. I don't know why I had to be mad at him in that moment. If I could go back now, I would pull him close to me and never hurt him.

I ran straight to my room. I slammed the door after me. I punched the wall, hard. It hurt, but I deserved the pain. Nothing could describe what I was feeling. Hatred towards myself, toward Hannah.

I started throwing things mindlessly. I kept tearing my room apart until I heard a knock on the door. I groaned at the pain in my hands and mind.

"Who is it?" I asked, a little too harsh.

"It's me, Robbie." I sighed and walked over to the door, opening it. Once he saw me, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mum told me what happened. Are you ok?" He asked me worriedly. I pulled away from him and looked at the mess I had made of my room.

"I told myself I'd never hurt him, I made a promise, Robbie!" I said, my voice cracking.

I fell down onto my bed, tears streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do. I had never put myself in a situation like this before.

"Well then why'd you do it?" He asked, sitting down next to me and rubbing my back.

"I did it because I was mad at myself and I was blaming myself for everything that happened to him and I know he deserves better." I said in a hurry, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Rye, your all Andy has right now. Everyone makes mistakes, even when we make promises to ourselves, we still break them every now and then wether we mean to or not. You need to go talk to him." He told me. I lifted my head from my hands and looked at him.

"So your telling me that there's still a chance that I haven't messed everything up?" I asked him, hope laced in my voice.

He nodded his head and pointed to the door, telling me to go talk to him. I breathed deep and fixed my hair a bit, readjusting my shirt, before I walked down the stairs to find him.

Andy-

My head was spinning as I stood up from the couch. I was a bit dizzy so I had to use the walls to help guide me as I made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned to the mirror. I looked at my tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. I took in the sight of Rye's hoodie hung loosely against my body.

Rye.

Does he even love me anymore? Probably not. I'm probably just too pathetic for him, as Hannah had said. Who would want to be with me anyways?

I could feel myself getting dizzier. It felt as if the walls were closing in on me and the room was getting darker. I leaned against the counter for extra support when I felt my knees starting to give out.

I felt myself falling and my head hit something hard. All I could hear was myself scream and then landing on the bathroom door.

Hold on, Andy. Hold on.

~

-|Anddd that's it! It makes me super sad to say this, but this is the end! But don't you worry, book 2 will be out as soon as possible. Can anyone guess the title? Well, imma tell you! It's.... 'Hold On' and I'm super excited for it, I hope you all are too! Also, all of your comments and votes on this story have made me so happy and made me smile when smiling was one of the hardest things for me to do, so, thank you so much. I genuinely love every single one of you, thank you so much❤️❤️. I'll post an a/n letting you know when the second book is posted!|-