18

Andy-

"Mum, dad, there's something I need to tell you." I said after taking a deep breathe. They both looked up at me for me to continue. "Um.. Well. I-Im... Ok so you know Rye right?" I asked the as my hands began to shake as I clamped them together and my leg started to bounce up and down under the table.

"Yes we know Ryan." My mum said hesitantly. I nodded.

"Um ok. Well, he's my b-boyfriend. I'm bi." I said as I tried to keep my voice as steady as possible.

All I had hoped for was kind words and a nice big hug from them both, but I guess nothing can go right for me, right?

"Andrew, well. I don't know what to say." My mum said. I gave her a confused look. She looked ashamed.

"Andrew, you better hope that Ryan has a good home that he's willing to let you into because you most certainly will not be staying here any longer. Go pack your things up and get out of here as soon as you can or your not gonna like what happens!" My dad yelled. I cringed and hid further into my seat at every word he spoke.

I was now shaking all over. I stood up from the table, tears streaming my face and wobbling back and forth. The world around me seemed to be spinning. I went to my room and packed up some things I thought I'd need and grabbed my phone. I ran out and to the park that was near my house, well not even mine anymore. I quickly went to Rye's contact and called him.

R-Rye A-Andy

R- Baby, you ok?
A-N-no Rye.
R-Baby what happened? Talk to me.
A-I-I told my p-parents and m-my dad k-kicked me out.
R-Baby hold tight and send me your address, I'll be there as soon as I can, Ok?
A-O-ok.

And with that he hung up. I sent him my location and then set my phone in my pocket. I looked out at the children playing happily. It was a nice spring morning so there were lots of people out. Some noticed my red, tear stained face and gave me a weird look. Others just walked on by. I mindlessly stared at the ground and waited for my hero.

Rye-

When I got the phone call from Andy, my heart broke into a million pieces. I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen where my mum and brothers were.

"I'm sorry that I'm not telling you this in a better way, but I'm bi and Andy is my boyfriend. Also I'll be back in a few hours, my baby needs me!" I rushed out before turning and running out to my car.

I didn't even stay long enough to see their reactions, although I knew they'd be ok with it. I couldn't believe that Andy's parents had done what they did. It made me so angry and I just wanted to give them a piece of my mind, but right now I just have to focus on getting and helping Andy. The poor thing. He's gone through so much in the past few months and now this. It made my heart hurt. I just wanted him to be happy.

-|Rye finds Andy|-

I drove up to the address Andy had given me. A park. It didn't take me long to see the blonde head, hung low and his face in his hands. I parked the car, not caring how far out of the lines I was. I ran up to him and instantly wrapped my arms around him.

When he felt my presence, he took his hands from his face and let out a sob, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"Sh baby. It's ok. I'm here now." I whispered soothingly. I felt him relax a bit in my arms. He grabbed onto my shirt with his little hands.

"T-they hate m-me Rye. My m-mum l-looked so a-ashamed to h-have me as a s-son." He cried.

I felt my frown get bigger as I tightened my grip around him. He leaned against me.

"Come on baby. Let's get you back to my place." I whispered. He whimpered and tightened his grip on my shirt.

I couldn't help but smile a sad smile as I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked back to my car and placed him in the passenger seat, buckling his seatbealt. I went around the car and into the driver's seat. I started the drive, just wanting to get home with the love of my life.

I wanted to make him feel safe again. I wanted him to see my home as his new home. I prayed that my family would exept him and treat him as if he had always been there. I prayed that they adored him as much as I do.

~