"Who's Ara?" Jungkook asked confused and I answered, "She's the fan that showed me around."

Jungkook nodded, "Sure, you could invite her for lunch maybe?"

I smiled and took my phone out then started to text Ara.

Jisoo: Hey Ara, it's me Jisoo

Ara: Hi what's up?

Jisoo: Well, I wanted to ask if you want to have lunch with BTS and me

Ara: Really?

Jisoo: Yeah, as a thank you for today

Ara: Of course!! Where?

I sent Ara the details of where we were headed for lunch and said goodnight then turned to Jungkook.

"She's coming but she's sad because her brother can't come," I said and put my phone away then look towards Jungkook.

He pouted and open his arms, "You know who else is sad? Me, because I'm cold without you next to me."

"Aish, you need to stop," I smiled then snuggled up next to Jungkook.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, "You love it."

Time skip to next day lunchtime

I groaned and covered my face with my hands. You can't bring these people anywhere. Jin oppa was arguing with the manager, Yoongi oppa is sleeping somewhere, Hobi oppa is skipping, and Namjoon oppa somehow broke a spoon. I have no clue where Jimin and Taehyung oppa is, but Jungkook is in the bathroom. I sighed and got up then brought everyone back to the table sitting them down. Well, everyone except Jungkook. I'm not about to walk into the men's restroom.

"Hey, Jisoo!" I looked up to see Ara walking in and I smiled, "Hey how are you?"

"I'm good!" Ara smiled then looked behind me and her eyes widened, "O-Oh, they're really h-here."

I laughed then led her over to the table, "Boys, this is Ara, Ara you know them."

Ara smiled then sat down next to me, "Where's Jungkook?"

"I'm here," Jungkook said then smiled at Ara, "Hey, you must be Ara."

She nodded, "Yeah I am."

???'s P.O.V.

I want Jungkook and I don't care about what I have to do. I looked up to see Jungkook sit next to Jisoo then kiss her cheek. My blood boiled, clenching my fists I see Jisoo smile. Cherish your last few moments, because soon, you won't be smiling anymore bitch.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

I looked over to Ara to see her deep in thought. I nudged her and she looked up at me then smiled.

"Gwenchanha?" I asked and she nodded, "Yeah, I was just thinking about Sejun."

I nodded then smiled. Sejun, he was wrong. Ara is nice. I involuntarily smiled as she talked with the boys then felt a foot nudge mine under the table. I looked up to see Taehyung. I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"I think I like her," He mouthed and my eyes widened.

I looked at Ara and Taehyung then mouthed, "Cute."

I kept smiling like an idiot for the rest of lunch. Taehyung saw me a few times and ended up blushing, how cute, am I right? After we finished lunch we were going back to the hotel. I dragged Taehyung over to Ara and he looked at me panicked.

"Hey Ara, you want to come over to one of our rooms for a while?" Taehyung asked and my eyes widened. I wanted you to ask her out pabo, but I guess inviting her over is a start.

Ara looked at everyone, "Is that okay with everyone?"

They all nodded then Ara called Sejun to tell him where she is. We were getting into the car when we realized we had no more space. I was about to say something until Jungkook pulled me into his lap.

"Jungkook, wae?" I whined and he laughed, "There are no more seats. If you sit on my lap, we don't have to put Jimin hyung in the trunk."

"YAH," Jimin oppa screamed and I laughed. We got to the hotel and we all piled in Taehyung and Jimin oppa's room.

_______________________________

A/N: Okay, so I didn't update yesterday. Cause well, I got distracted. Then I started writing around 10 but realized if I don't sleep I would only get 4 hours of sleep. So I woke up and finished it, oof.

Word count: 1303 (not counting the author's note)