Chapter 31 ~ Back To The Old Life (Part 2)

A/N: Hello~ It is I, author! Anyways, here is your chapter. Sorry, I didn't upload last week, I had a whole heap of bullshit (NAPLAN) to do and...it was terrible. So, here it is. And, another thing! I have a new story that I'm going to be publishing on the 1st of June. I'll have a bit more info at the end of this. Enjoy!

~ Tsukino ~

The women stood in front of me, the fan she had opened now clutched closed in her hand beside her side. "Are...are you who I'm looking for?" She asked, her voice laced with fear, yet with some determination.

I nodded my head. Looking down with my eyes, I reached into my cloak and pulled out a note with simple instructions. Something I did with every customer. It stopped me from speaking, so my identity could stay hidden.

She reached out for the note, her brown eyes scanning the contents quickly. Name, reason, and how much I was getting paid. Three simple instructions. It wasn't that hard to answer. That is, if she was the one who had asked for my assistance.

Looking up, she stood straighter, chin held high. "I am Kimatsu Sanimi, wife of Kimastu Ren, a wealthy merchant here in Kyoto. I wish for your assistance in assassinating my husband, as I have found out recently that he has, and is still committing crimes that are indeed foul. He is a slave trader and, fortunately, has been having an affair with another woman who is one of the slaves. I will give you anything to rid of his evil soul."

Sanimi was her name... I had heard of her before. It was surprising actually. A few men, who were indeed all merchants, had been talking about the beauty of Ren's wife. If I knew right, there was a big age difference between them and the only reason why she had wedded him was to help her starving family. The sacrifices some people made for their loved ones... It would always amaze me.

"So...will you do it?" A look of pleading and begging filled her eyes. When I had first read the letter, my mind had been set in stone. A nod of my head had the woman's shoulders sagging in relief.

It was going by quickly, all in a small amount of time. It wasn't too much of a shock, most of the first meet-ups lasted a few minutes, but the second... Those where long. A plan had to be made, what I had to look out for, strengths and weaknesses, loads of things.

The next time we met...hopefully it was going to be very quick. I wasn't in the mood for something so long. And it would be so much easier to get it over and done with.

I started walking away as she called out, "When will I next see you?" Turning around slowly, I held up two fingers, my hands hidden by the shadows and the black gauntlets I wore. She nodded her head quickly, her face pale. Looking away from her and straight ahead, I weaved myself into the shadows and left quietly.

~

The days passed quickly. Too quickly. Maybe that was a good thing. I could get this over and done with, I did not want to think about it too long.

I had had another meeting with the woman, Sanimi, and she had informed me of everything I could ever need. The man's daily routines; places he liked to go, who would be with him and his friends, guards and security... Most importantly, I learnt his weak spots. And one of them had been women.

I had a plan already in my mind but had not thought through it enough to know all the problems and what could happen. But I knew one thing from what Sanimi said.

"One thing he loves to do is go drinking. Especially at the tea houses or red light district. If there is, let's say, a very prised Geisha beauty, he would go there as quick as possible."

And I had been acquainted with a certain owner of the Geisha tea houses. And if he was to hear about a new Geisha who was at one of the houses (and that they had not been used to serve anyone, yet) then that would surely draw his attention. And I was going to be the bait.

It was risky. Extremely risky. Blow my hidden identity risky. It was something I did not want to gamble but I would have to do it, only to stop this sick bastard. Even if he did see my identity, and figure out who I was, I would kill him anyway. If I succeed.

It shouldn't be hard. He would be alone, and if I was lucky enough, I could get a special doctor to make a knock-out drug. The same doctor who made the paste for my back, to stop the pain and throbbing. It would be hard to get my hands on it with normal doctors.

Hopefully, when I went to see her, she would have it. Putting that aside, I had to get everything ready in just a day. Sanimi had told me that 'cheating bastard' was going to be leaving in a few days for another 'trip'. In two days, I had to contact Tsubaki, an owner of one of the most well-known tea houses with the best, and then Kimiko, my personal doctor. An illegal one, who made illegal things.

Tsubaki would surely be busy, that was for sure. So tomorrow, early in the morning, I would have to go to her when she was in a very, very good mood. Kimoko...she was always in a good mood. And she would be free all day tomorrow.

I should have done this all earlier, a few days ago. But I had been indeed busy with other...things. Kazama and his lapdogs were nowhere to be seen, thankfully. Scouting the place for the three had been hard. But fruitful. They were nowhere to be seen.

And worse; a full moon was near. Something I did not want coming so soon. My hold on my powers would weaken much, much more. Especially if I became emotional. I would have to keep a mask of calm on the next night. The moon would not be a 'full moon', but it would be close to it. A few days close.

Tomorrow, I would have to start. And I had to be quick, as it would happen the following night.

Hello, again. So, for the new fanfic, it's a Madara x OC (I'm done with the x readers. I give my character a name and background so...fuck it.) Its name is Blind Love. I will be doing this one now (and not my Bleach one) because...well... Blind Love is sort of like a side project. I'm working on this one as often as possible, and have stopped writing my Bleach one until further notice (if that's how you say it). There are things in my Bleach one that I have to go back and edit cause...I had a malfunction, let's say that. Blind love will have a chapter out every month on the first. As I said before, this is a side project! I'm working on this one and my other book. 

My other book is going through very heavy editing at the moment and its something I would like to publish, on wattpad for now. All fanfic I write are basically side projects, except they're not. I do this when I have inspiration and can't write on my other one. Do understand that the other one I'm doing is very important. It's something I've been working on for over a year. I only finished writing the first draft a few weeks ago (2 at most) and need to go a bloody move on with it.

Anyways, look out for Blind Love if you like Madara! And spread the word to other Madara lovers! Ciao!