A/N ~ 2

Hello dear readers. It is I, author and creator of this lovely book (I wish I was for the series itself though...) I will not drag this out, so I will get to the point.

I know that I have not published this week, I am not as stupid as some think I am. The reason why is that I don't have enough material. AGAIN. Now, might I add, every week I publish THREE chapters which means roughly 3000+ words. Guys, girls, peasants, royalty, please understand. I'm getting THREE out, whereas some other authors are getting one out every week or month or whenever.

Now, I am not being a total bitch and saying 'Shame on you writers, you should know better. BE PREPARED FOR THIS LIFE!" No, I'm not that much of a bitch. For people who do not write books; IT IS EXTREMELY HARD!!! I'm sure all of you understand, but I just want to clarify this. Everyone is at different stages of writing, they are still developing. I am too (god dammnit, I'm fourteen for f***s sake). There are two reasons why I am doing this and they are listed down below.

1; I am doing this for fun and all. I have looked EVERYWHERE for a good Heisuke fanfic and I have found nothing (well, not many anyways) so I decided to write my own cause 1) I love Heisuke to bits, he's like my favourite bae 2) As said before, there aren't many fanfics so I wanted to do it 3) why the hell not? If I want to, I can. If it brings joy to the readers, than I have done something good.

2) THIS IS A TEST! Ok, let me explain a bit more. I am working on two fanfics (this one and another which will be up when I finish this book) and then a whole other book that I have been writing for OVER a year. Long time folks. I am currently editing this other book (more brackets, yay. I am editing half of it as I only have half done) and it is a total bitch. 60 000+ words people!

But what I'm trying to say is this book and my other one that is still under development and secret are tests, as I would really love to publish my other book. It's to help me get better with my writing, and to please all you guys (which I hope I am doing) It takes soo much time to write as I have to think of ideas to make this unique and blah blah blah. I'm not gonna bore you all, I think I've said enough.

If it all makes you happy, I'll publish one chapter right now. That's what I want; for you guys to be happy and enjoy this. Sorry if I sound like a bitch, I didn't mean to. I'm just finding it a bit hard (and a tad stressful) to get three chapters out a week. So, enjoy the next chapter and the next ones to come, and the next stories to come. See ya!