40

Chapter 40
________________________

1 Year Later

"Avery, are you in your dress yet?" I turned to see Elkie coming in my dressing room with her beautiful Brides Maid dress on.

It was peach, it was strapless and came to about mid-thigh. It had a sweetheart neckline, from the waist down it was lose and flowed as she walked and it looked beautiful on her.

It complimented her dark hair and tan skin.

"Oh my, Ave you look beautiful" she said as tears formed in her eyes. She was my Maid of Honor. I turned and looked to the mirror.

My dress was of course white. It was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline also. It was long and flowed as I walked.

It had a lace trim around the neckline and around my waist. It was my dream dress.

My blonde hair was curled and pinned up in a beautiful way. My bouquet was white, peach, and black roses. It matched all of my Brides Maids dresses. Some of them wore peach and some, black.

I turned to Elkie. "I'm ready." she smiled at me and took her arm and rapped it around mine. We walked to the closed doors were I would enter. My uncle who I have always been close to, David, would be walking me down the isle since my father sadly wasn't here.

He took my arm in his. After the first few couples walked down the isle and formed a line on the sides of me and Kyson. I walked down the isle with my uncle. Tears formed in my eyes when I saw my mom crying.

I always cry when I see others crying. Sometimes it's a bad thing.

My gaze fell to Kysons who had tears forming in his eyes and a smile that could brighten anyone's day. I smiled at him and my eyes never left his amazing ocean blue eyes. I got up to stand next to Kyson and smiled at him.

"You look absolutely beautiful sweetheart, you look" he paused and looked over me "Breathtaking." I smiled and I could feel the heat rushing in my cheeks. "You look incredible yourself." I smiled at him. This was the first time he had seen me in my dress.

During the whole thing me and Ky just kept smiling at each other. We were both happy.

"I do." I said and Kyson followed after me. "You may now kiss the bride. I hadn't worn a vale so Kyson cupped my cheek with one hand and grabbed my waist with the other and we both leaned in. His lips met mine and it was a kiss I'll never forget it was sweet.

People started cheering and I began to blush, I had somehow forgotten the million people sitting down there watching us. He pulled away and I wanted more but we just held hands and walked back down the isle.

I married the love of my life. My best friend. We have gone through everything together. I wouldn't change anything that has happened because, everything we went through just brought us closer together.

He's my everything. If things would have ended badly I don't know what I would have done, honestly.

I couldn't live without him, here with me.

Well, we haven't told anyone yet but we are expecting a little one. We found out two weeks ago. Life will be the very best. I can't wait to see what the future holds. The good and the bad.

Now to start eternity with Kyson and our little blessing that will be here soon.