14

Chapter 14
________________________

My heart was racing. I was worried sick. "Please be there, please be there, please be there." I mumbled to myself. I got my phone out and called Elkie.

"Hello?" she answered

"Elkie" I broke out in a cry.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Elkie I'm need you to calm me down. I'm bout to lose him. I can't lose him. Holy shit Elkie, I can't lose him! I love him! I need him in m life!" I shouted into the phone my hand griped my phone tightly.

"Avery, who? Who can you not lose?" she sounded scared.

"Kyson.. Kyson Hulet. Mr. Bad Boy. Dork. My Mr. Bad Boy!" I was still crying. I couldn't hold back the tears. "I have to go. I'm at my house now Bye!" I said ending the call.

I wiped the tears falling from my eyes holding them in the best I could.

I put my car in park and jumped out. I ran to the door and opened it knocking I to Kyson who was stumbling out with all his stuff. I wiped the trail of my tears form my face. I got up "You're not leaving Kyson." I stated. He looked up at me rubbing his face. "Avery" he began getting up "I can't see you every day knowing you don't love me." He grabbed his stuff and shuffled toward a car waiting for him.

A girl was in it. I realized it was Brittany. She was the person I hated the most. I can't lose him to her.

I grabbed his arm he turned to face me. I looked up at him and grabbed his face pulling it toward mine.

Our lips met and he dropped his stuff and grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. My arms tightened around his neck.

The kiss was so special to me.

My legs both ended up wrapped around his waist. I opened my eyes to take a quick glance at Brittany. Her mouth was hanging open her eyes widened with shock. That's when Me and Kyson started to clash our tongues together.

I can't lose him. I wouldn't. I felt someone pull me off of Kyson. "You bitch!" Brittany said slamming me onto the grass. I punched her in the jaw. Blood was on the corner of her stupid lips. "Get the hell away form me. and stay away from me and my boyfriend." I said waving my hand at her to leave. She slowly got up.

"Funny cause Kyson called me to come over and get him to come to my house so we could have some fun" she said smiling at me.

What was she talking about. Was he really going to do that? "Brittany, I think you should stop the Bull shit and lying. You can get your dumb ass in that stupid car and leave" Kyson spoke up.

I felt guilty for believing Brittany. Kyson would never do that to me. He was really my Bad Boy. My Mr. Bad Boy.

I slowly walked toward Kyson and we watched as Brittany drove off in anger. "Ky" I breathed "Ky, I want you to know that. I do love you and I can't be without you. I need you Kyson, I'm scared of losing you. Please don't leave me!" I said starting to cry again. He grabbed me and we hugged each other tightly.

"Avery. I love you too." he whispered in my ear.