9

Chapter 9
________________________

It was now Monday morning. The rest of my weekend was horrible and I haven't talked to Kyson since he stayed at my house. I tried to talk to Bentley but he has been ignoring me. Elkie hasn't even contacted me since the party. I didn't really care.

I went down stairs to find my mom in the Kitchen. "Hi Ave" she said smiling at me. I just smiled back. "So your birthday is Friday are you excited?" I completely forgot my birthday was this week. with everything going on I guess it didn't cross my mind. "Believe it or not, I actually forgot!" I said laughing. "We'll I sorta have a early surprise for you" she said motioning me to follow her. What could it be?

We walked outside and there in the drive way was a Black Mustang! now I didn't have to get rides from anyone. I hugged my mom and she just handed me the key. "Be carful ok?" she was a worrier.

I went back inside to get all of my stuff. It was raining outside so I decided to wear one of my school hoodies it said 'Valley High' on it in white letters and the hoodie was green. I quickly slipped on my white converse and headed to my new car.

I started the engine and safely backed out of the drive way. My house slowly faded off in the distance as I drove to school. I was stopped at a stop light and something caught m eye. Kyson was walking in the rain? all by himself. I pulled up next to him. "Get in" I said. He looked at me shocked. "Kyson, I'm not kidding get in the car right now!" I yelled at him through the noise of the rain. He got in the passenger seat of my car. His brown hair was hanging over his eyes it was longer because it was soaked from the rain. "Thank you" he said smiling at me. He looked so sad and cold. "I'm taking you to your house so you can change and then we'll head to school k?" I said. I didn't mean for it to be a question I was serious. "No I'm fine Princess. Really I am." he said looking at me with his Ice blue eyes. "I don't care" I said turning into his drive way.

I told him I would wait in the car while he went in to change his clothes. I turned the radio on and 'Classic' by MKTO was on the radio.

"You're I've my head I'm out of my mind thinking I was born in the wrong time stuck on rewind livin in a world gone plastic, baby you're so classic" I sang the lyrics to myself in the car.

What was taking him so long. I turned off my car and headed to the front door of Kysons house. It was smaller the. I remember it being? I walked in the front door without even knocking. I walked up stairs "hello?" no one answered. I kept walking until I found what must have been Kysons room because it said Kysons room on the door. I opened the door to see if he was in there and he wasn't. His room was surprisingly clean though. I walked in and sat on his bed. Holy cow it was so soft!

"What do you think you're doing?" I jumped at the sound of Kysons voice. "You scared the heck out of me!" I said. "sorry Ave." he said he was now wearing almost the exact same thing as me. Except for his shoes. He had black Vans on again.

"I was looking for you and... this is we're I ended up." I said with a sheepish smile. "Avery?" he asked coming closer to me. I hesitated before I got up and moved toward him. "yeah?" I asked softly. "I'm sorry I left you. I just.. I felt bad after what happened and figured you don't want me ruining everything for you." my heart sank. How could he think he was ruining everything? "If anything Ky, you've made everything better" I whispered he was so close to me now.

I wanted more then anything to wrap him in a hug. as if he read m mind he grabbed my waist and put his arms around me. I did the same.

I looked up at him and my head was spinning. He was perfect. I know I was mad before but now, that didn't matter all that mattered was me and Kyson. Our eyes locked on each other and his eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes again.

I smiled before he started to lean in to me. He was so close I could feel his breath in my face. It smelt minty. Before I could close my eyes he crashed his lips on mine. This time he was more aggressive. He pulled my waist in bringing no distance between us. I lifted my hands to his hair again. It was still wet. I was now twisting his hair as he forced my lips to move apart and our tongues collided together. He let out a deep growl. It made me smile.

He lifted my legs up around his waist and I was now not standing. He pushed my back up against the wall behind us. Our lips moved in sync with each other.

We pulled away from each other and both of us were breathless. "We better get going, we're already late to first period." he said as he held my hand. He squeezed it tight as if nothing could break his grasp. We walked back out to my car. it had stopped raining and the smell of wet pavement filled the air. Kyson stopped me before we got to my car "Avery, I want you to know.." his phone rang "sorry its my mom I have to take it." he said.

"Hello?"

"I just had to change my clothes"

"No? it was raining!"

His mom didn't seem to pleased with him and he didn't seem to happy about her either. "Fine then I'll take my stuff and leave!" He ended the call right after he said that. He looked hurt.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. "Its going to be ok" I promised him. "I have to go grab some stuff... do you mind if I get a ride some where after school?" He asked me. "Yeah that's fine." I said. I wondered where he wanted to go?