25

Chapter 25
_______________________

I woke up to see Kysons face and I jumped because I hadn't woken up like this in forever. My jumping didn't wake him at all.

I felt cold so I carefully got out of bed aware that I wasn't dressed.

I hurried and grabbed a big hoodie forms Kysons closet it was black with blue writing on the front of it. It was nice and warm.

I wonder if Elkie or Crew had seen my note yet?

I crawled back I to the covers and got closer to Kyson to keep warm. His body felt like fire compared to my Ice cold skin.

I forgot that he also wasn't wearing anything and was careful on how close I got.

He smiled and grabbed me and brought me closer to him. "Morning Princess" he said cracking his eyes open.

"Where you awake that whole time?" I asked wondering if he had seen me get his hoodie.

"Yes and I have to tell you, you look hott" he said with a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes to his remark.

I sat there and cuddled closer to him "You should probably put some underwear on Ky" I said reaching my hand up and outlining the right side of his perfect jaw.

"I think we both like me better like this" and here came the cockiness. I slapped his arm playfully "Whatever" I could feel my face burning up and I'm sure my face was red.

"You love me though I can tell" he said resting his chin on the top of my head. "fine I'll get some sweats on. Feel free to look" before I could turn around he had flung the covers off exposing everything in the light.

I put my hands over my eyes "Kyson you turd" I said while blushing even more.

"What? it's not like you didn't love this last night. by the way you totally did. I remember every detail. What was that you said again? Oh yeah M-" I cut him off before he could finish "I know what I said.. just get your sweats on" I mumbled.

He just looked at me and shook his head "You're too funny Ave" he was now hopping to get his sweats on.

It was quite comical to watch.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked still jumping. "Nothing" I lied.

"You're lying" he said now his sweats were on.

He had that devilish look in his eyes and before I could move he bounced forward onto of me I let out a squeal and he started tickling me to death.

"K-Kyson" I said in between laughs "Ky stop please Oh my god!" he was killing me making me laugh so hard my stomach would be sore along with the rest of me!

"Ky I'm already sore please, please stop" he finally stopped but still sat on me.

"You're sore" he said smirking down at me. Oh no.

Now he was gonna tease. "Princess is sore from me? Wow." he started laughing and he looked down at me and kissed my nose.

"You know you're a cutie. I can not believe you are all mine" he said now getting off of me and pulling me on top of him. He just kept smiling at me.

"Do I have something on my face or?" I asked jokingly. "Just a little ugly ya know?" he said teasing back.

"Ok. Since I'm ugly then you don't get no more kisses." I said pushing him off me and heading to the bathroom.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. "I still get kisses because you know you aren't ugly. You're so beautiful I don't know how I am so lucky to have you Avery." he said leaning in and giving me a small peck on the lips.

He was so damn cute.

I went back to the bathroom and got in the shower. the warm water felt good all over my body.

I had been cold all this morning since we left the window open a little bit last night cause it was hot.

I took my time in the shower and when I got out I peaked out the door Ky wasn't in his room.

He must be in the kitchen. I went through his drawers to find something to wear. I found a black T-shirt that said Volcomn on it in red. I put that on and I found some grey sweats.

They were kinda big on me but I liked it. I let my hair down to air dry and put just mascara on.

I heard something fall downstairs. "Ky are you okay?" I asked. I wonder what fell down. Maybe he did? I should go look. I did a quick check in the bathroom mirror before heading to open the door to go to the kitchen.

The door knob wiggled and I realized the door was locked so I quickly unlocked it.

"H-" wait a minute.. My heart stopped. That's not Kyson. What is he doing here? How could he?