35

Chapter 35
________________________

Kysons POV

It felt like forever before my gang arrived. Crew and Elkie showed up first. There were 7 people in my gang. Me, Crew, Jake, Alec, Colton, Drew, and Tony.

Drew and Crew were brothers. Crew is about a year older. They look like twins though.

Jake and Alec were cousins. Jake was tall he had dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. Alec was a little shorter but still tall, he had blonde hair with blue eyes.

Colton is my cousin. He looked like me except a little bit shorter and he had gray eyes.

Tony was a new member. Only been here for almost a year. He had black hair with dark brown eyes. He was built pretty well.

"So what are we gonna do?" Alec asked me as I was pacing back and forth.

"We need to Get another gang to help us. We need to find where they are, Jake I trust you can figure that out?" I hope "Alec do you think your cousins gang will help us? It would be nice." I had been wanting to cry this whole time but I need to look tough infront of my crew.

Colton came over and out a hand on my shoulder as if he knew I was having trouble focusing "Its ok man, we're gonna find her. I'm gonna go make a few calls and see who will be willing to help us. Alright?" I nodded and looked to Elkie who had been crying ever since she got here. I know we weren't on the best if terms but I walked I over to her.

"Hey, don't worrie. We will get her back no matter what. I will die if I have to. I love Avery so much." I said she looked up at me and smiled.

"I know you love her. She loves you too" I just smiled like and idiot and walked away to go see if Alec or Jake had found anything yet.

We are going to get Avery back. No doubt about that.