Chapter 11

-11-

Gerald Point of View:

"Start now."

Mariing kong sabi. Nasa pinakadulo kami para hindi nila marinig ang pag uusapan namin. Bumuntong hininga muna ito bago magsalita.

"First, im sorry in what i did. I didn't intend to hurt------"

"You didn't intend it? Are you serious in what you are talking about?"

Hindi ko maiwasang maging sarcastic sa kanya. Dahil kung hindi niya intensyon iyon, edi ang pinapalabas niya ay ginusto niyang gawin iyon. What the hell?!

"Yes i am. It is hard to believe but it's true. Im fucking drunk that time. That time, my mind was not-----"

"Why did you do that? And why did you drunk?"

He sighed when i asked that.

"Im je-alous.."

Napasandal ako sa upuan at tinignan ito na nagtataka.

"What? Explain it to me. Why are you jealous?"

Dahil sa selos, kaya niyang pumatay nang asawa. Hindi ako makapaniwala. Tsk.

"When we cooked our breakfast for our childs, and we happily talked about my performance when we dance infront of her. Her phone suddenly rang, so i let her to answer. She walked away to answer that damn call."

Napapikit pa ito nang mariin. At napakuyom ang kanyang kamay. Nanatili lang akong tahimik at gusto ko talagang malaman kung bakit siya nagseselos.

"After a couple of minutes, she didn't bother to come back for our breakfast. So, i decided to find her. That time, i heard a familiar voice that near at our gate. And i saw her and a man they happily talking to each other. I didn't bother to disturb their sweet momentum so i walked away. When i entered our house, i always remind myself that he's only a friend and not a special someone. But it tooks a lot of time when she come back. Me and our childs was done eating when she entered our dining. And she smiling widely. When i asked, who the hell that she talking to.. she just said, her bestfriend Cherish. In that word, i felt a pain inside my chest. I can't accept the fact that she damn lied to me!"

Nangilid ang luha nito nang sabihin niya iyon. And now, i know his side.

"Did you know that she was jealous too?"

Nag angat ito nang tingin sakin at halatang nagtataka siya kung bakit. Huminga muna ako nang malalim bago magsalita.

"Did you remeber that you waiting your childs at gate in their school?"

He nodded as response.

"Your son Siefer saw you that you are happily talking a lady that he was not familiar in that face. And he just watch on what you are two doing outside. When the two of you happily talking and laughing, that woman suddenly kissed your cheeks and you didn't react that time. Xyjae felt that you are cheating in they mom. When Yurika knew that, she jealous and irritated. Then, she asked me to meet her in the park. So, i went in that park. She hugged me so tight and he cried loudly. She didn't accept that you will cheat in her."

"I didn't cheat in her. Never."

Mariin nitong sabi. Tinaasan ko lang ito nang kilay.

"Didn't huh? Tell me, who's that girl?"

"Dwayne's younger sister. She was accidentally see me. In that time, she talking so much. And i can't deny that i miss her. You know her condition, right?"

Natigilan ako sa tanong niyang iyon. Si Elaine Roberts? Yun yung sakitin na kapatid ni Dwayne na laging nakatambay sa hospital sa tuwing aatakihin ito. May sakit kasi ito sa puso. At kay Xyron talaga ito malapit kung ipagkukumpara sa kuya niya.

"But--- why did you hurt Yurika? Why did you shoot her?"

Naguguluhan kong tanong. He gasped when i asked that.

"You know that im fucking loss my mind when i drunk much. I didn't think. So that, i d-o that thing to her.."

Napayuko ito at rinig ko ang mahinang hikbi nito.

"I love her. And im always fucking do! But damn it! Because in that jealousy i did that thing that i don't want to."

Napabuntong hininga ako at tinignan nalang ito. Ngayon ko lang naintindihan siya. Kung naririnig siguro nila ito lalo na sina Jaycee at Harold ay baka maunawaan nila ito. Mahirap ang sitwasyon ni Xyron. Sobrang hirap.

"I have something to tell you.. Her parents was decided awhike that they want a divorce. Your parents didn't agree. But Tito gave them a option. It's either divorce or you will get in jail."

"W-hat?"

"That time, i feel the an enraged in Yurika's parents to you."

"I don't want a divorce. I don't want it."

Nanginginig na sabi nito sakin. I sighed and i stand up.

"If you don't want, then fight for it. Explain everything, i know that they will understand you like my understanding does."

And i walked away. Pagpasok ko sa kotse ay hindi ko pa iyon pinaandar. Sumandal ako sa upuan at napapikit.

Masyado nang naiipit si Xyron sa sitwasyon. Pero ayokong makialam. Dahil wala ako sa lugar. Kaya kailangan siya ang gumawa. Dahil involved siya.

Ngayon ko lang naintindihan ang lahat. At ang puno't dulo nito ay ang selos.

Lumingon ako saglit sa coffee shop at nakita ko si Xyron na nagmamadaling lumabas doon habang may kausap sa phone. Sana maipaliwanag niya nang maayos.

I started the engine and i drive.

*Kruuuuuuuu*

"Aish! Di pa nga pala ako kumakain! Badtrip!"

Mas binilisan ko pa ang pagpapatakbo ko dahil sa gutom na naradamdaman ko. Mag da-drive thru nalang ako para mabilis.

*Kruuuuuuuu*

"Kainis! Gutom na talaga ako!"

*------------------

Vote and Comment Guys!