Chapter One ●•♥•● Meet The Artist

* Karilys' Art Studio - 12:35pm * KARILYS' P.O.V.

   I stared at my blank, empty canvas. I had found no inspiration in the past hour. I just stood here with my brush in my right hand, my palette in my left. I had my favorite painting playlist on. It had slow, sappy sad music to bring in the mood. I know, I should be happy when I paint, but sad music really does get me inspired.

* Le Pause *

Oh how foolish of me, I haven't introduced myself.

   Well, my name is Karilys Saunders. I'm 18 years old, I live in London. I share a flat in upper-town London with my best friend; Aurora Rhodes. We have been besties ever since grade school, when we were both put in the naughty corner because Aurora took my cookie, so I hit her upside the head with a Dr. Seuss book. She was put in for theft, and I was put in for assult. It was halarious. I truly do thank the head mistress for doing that to us both.

   I have long blonde hair, that reaches around mid-back, and has natural waves. I have fairly light skin. I'm pretty fit, I have nice curves in the right places, and I'm slim were I should be. I'm around 5'4, and have blue eyes. I like my eyes, I think their my best asset. I had lived in America, up until age 15, when I moved into a flat with Aurora and her mum. But her mum moved back to America around a year ago, but always came around for complex inspections, so we wouldn't get caught. But ever since Aurora turned 18 three months ago, she doesn't need to come, because we have somebody legal living here.

   Aurora has light caramel colored skin, with curly brown hair to come with. Her eyes are chocolate brown and she's pretty fit. She's 5'4 and is always on me about how short I am. I mean, it isn't my fault I'm short. Is it? No, it's not.

   I'm an artist if you haven't noticed, we had a couple spare rooms in the flat, and I made one my art studio. I go up here to write, or paint. Sometimes, I go outside, and try to find inspiration. When I do, you can't detach me from my sketch book. I keep drawing without even making effort. I truly do admire art.

But now that you have an idea of what's going on, back to what I was doing.

* Le Resume Play *

   I stayed silent as I continued to stare at my blank canvas. I was getting more and more frustrated by the minute. Why can't I find inspiration? Like, honestly, it shouldn't be so hard for me. I just don't get why I'm not myself today. This morning I barely wanted to get up, when I'm an early riser. I put my left shoe on my right foot, and my right shoe on my left shoe when I was trying to put on my old converse. What is with me?

   I groaned in frustration, and slam my utensils down on the near by table. I run a shaky hand through my loose hair, and sigh in defeat. Maybe today isn't my best day. I huff out and go to put away my things, when I hear a voice.

"KARILYS, GET DOWN HERE! ONE DIRECTION'S ON T.V!" Aurora yells.

My eyes go wide and I gasp; "COMING!"

   I rush down the stairs, and into the living room where Aurora was located; sitting anxiously on the edge of the couch. I plop down next to her, and watch the T.V. intensely.

"Boy-band One Direction, are coming back to England for a one year break from their hectic schedule, and are going to be on the down low. But, now, we have the boys themselves here for an interview! Hello lads!" the interviewer lady greets happily, as the boys' faces appear on the screen.

   I scan them until I find him. Niall. I guess you could say he's my favorite out of the band, I mean, who wouldn't love him? He's adorable, and cheecky, and... perfect. I make googly eyes at the screen and listen to them intently.

"So, where are you lads staying?" the interviewer lady asks.

"Around London, somewhere in that area, in a complex" Niall responds simply, in that perfect accent of his.

God, he makes me melt.

"Nice! So why do want a break anyways?" she asks.

"Well, we think that we just need a bit of space from the fame. I mean, sometimes it gets tiring having to kind of, hide from the world, y'know? Like, were all just normal people" Harry answers in his deep voice.

"Yeah, normal people with the looks of way too smexi people" I mutter under my breath.

"I heard that!" Aurora giggles while pushing my side playfully.

"So, how may of you are taken?" she asks the lads.

"Louis, Liam, and I are taken!" Zayn asnwers.

"Trying to find a girl" Harry responds.

"Awaiting my special princess" Niall replies.

"I wonder if I could be Harry's girl?" Aurora asks herself dreamily.

"ONE DOES NOT SPEAK WHEN ONE DIRECTION IS TALKING!" I yell as I slap her face playfully, my eyes still glued to the screen.

"Well, thank you boys for answering those couple questions! Now, back to Rodney Crisser with the weather-" I turned it off right when the boys disappeared from view.

"Well, I'm going out to shop. Tootles!" Aurora smiles, as she walks out of the door, with her purse slung over her shoulder.

"What to do, what to do..." I ask myself quietly.

   The idea struck me as I looked outside the window. I should try to find inspiration at the beach. I mean, it is sunny, and bright. Hot enough for a beach day. Good. I'll go to the beach.

I just wonder what I'll find at the beach, as I run upstairs to try to find something to wear...

*********************************************************************************************************

This is my new story, "Superstar" as you can tell. I will upload the next chappie as soon as I reach 10 reads. I atleast want to make it that far, before uploading again. This story is inspired by the song "Superstar" by T-Swizzle! Like, its as if she went inside my brain, and took my thoughts, then put it in a flacking song. Like, its the story of my life. Well, this is dedicated to @iloveonedirection CUZ SHE IS AURORA! But, like, Aurora looks like Sara Maldonado. And IM KARILYS, but i look like Ashley Benson. Hehe. The slide-show is the cast. Hehe. Well... erm... yeah... um... Vote/Comment/Fan/GET STUCK IN NIALL'S BRACES! :3 :D x) ;) :P xxx