She sighed then in a single go she said " I want you to marry her daughter." after saying she released her breath.

What?

Marry her daughter?

No way.

See, see, I told you she came here to get you married. I told you but you won't believe me.

I frowned.

Zip it up. No more words. Let me think.

"And why do you think that I'll marry her?" I questioned her and raised my eyebrow.

What was she thinking? That I'll gladly accept her proposal. I don't even know that girl, what if she was fat or what if she was ugly or some slut? Noo man! I can't see you like that, you have an image to maintain.

I sighed.

First time I agree with you.

"No mom I can't" I stated bluntly.

You are Eros Jordan. The most droolworthy bachelor alive. Girls are dying to be at your side and she thinks that you'll marry any girl, any unknown girl. No way. This is not gonna happen.

"Please son for your mum's sake please marry her. She's beautiful and well mannered. I had seen her and she is a perfect match for you. You'll definitely love her. She's so kind and sweet." she requests.

Say no to her. Say noo. Say N.O. NO. A very big no. You can marry any girl you want. Don't say yess otherwise I'll kick your ass.

Just say no to her.

"Yes mom, err... I mean no mom I won't marry any girl. Especially an unknown girl. I don't even know her mom, what if she's not kind as you're saying? What if she's a gold digger, you know I'm not a fan of gold digger, why are you forcing me mom?" I asked her.

"Son I'm not forcing you it's your life and what if she's the right girl for you? You should atleast meet her. Without meeting her you won't be able to know how perfect is she for you, You love you mum no? Please meet her, if you don't like her then I won't force you, pretty please" she said while showing her puppy eyes.

How will I say no to her.

Bro I think one meeting won't cost anything.. and then you can make the girl say no and your mum will stop forcing you and you'll enjoy you're life.

Umm..do you think so?

Yup

Okay then.

"Okay mum. I'll meet her but if I don't like her you'll never ever force me in life for marriage and you'll stop being the cupid for me. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay, my lovely son. I'll do whatever you say. I love you so much" she said while kissing me on the cheek.

"I'll soon prepare a meeting for you two and I know you are most definitely going to like her" she winked.

I meekly nodded with a sigh.

"Now I have some urgent works. I got to go, will meet you soon" she said while getting up with an ear to ear smile.

A victorious smile.

Your mom is a smart one, she knows how to make someone say yes.

I know.

"Okay honey, take good care of yourself. I will tell my friend that our plan worked. uhh.. I mean you're ready to meet her daughter " she smiled a nervous smile.

Huh?

What is my mum planning??

She started walking towards the door but suddenly stopped and turned around and said "By the way the girl's name is Scarlett"

What?

Scarlett?

Is she the same?

As I was about to ask her but the shutting of door's sound came and I knew she left.

I sighed.

Can she be the same girl?

May be or may be not. We don't know her full name yet.

I don't think so that she'll be that Scarlett.

You'll get to know when you'll meet the girl.

I reached the kitchen and eat my dinner which was made by my chef.

After eating, I reached my room and came out from my clothes and took a long hot shower and wore some comfortable clothes and lied down on my bed.

I put my hands under my head and started thinking to save myself from mom's proposal. I think I should make the girl hate me, may be she'll reject me.

But what if the girl is my Scarlett?

Seriously your Scarlett???

Yeah right. she's not mine.

Yet.

I sighed

And soon closed my eyes.

Within few minutes I was out.

----------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done...

So what do you think will happen when both of them meet...

Excited??

Then keep on reading and supporting...

Do tell me about your views...

Thank you for reading...

Love y'all guys....

😘😘😘😘😘

19/03/2018