"I'm so thankful for having a sister who hacks" i say jokingly.

"Shut up and drive"

"Wait I need your codes! Those codes that we had a meeting about like 4 months ago" she said.

"They're in my other office. Well it's not mine anymore" I sigh. She tells me to drive to the building. Making do a whole fucking u-turn and shit.

"Ooo I always wanted to drive like Brian." I tell her.

"What Brian?"

"O'Conner" I respond and she laughs.

"Are you seriously talking about fast and furious right now?"

"Well you're no fun" I scoff.

I parked the truck and we got out running inside. The fucking elevator was occupied so we ran all the way up to the 4th floor.

"Oh there you are Mr.Dolan! Nick is out of control! He keeps on saying that he's the new boss and blah blah" I went inside my office and there he was.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I spat and he smirks.

"You should show more respect to your new boss"

"What?" He laughs and walks closer to me.

"You signed your retirement"

"No I didn't" he taps on his chin with his index finger and sarcastically laughs.

"Hmm. That's not what the papers say though" he fakes pouts. I stared at him with pure hatred and grabbed him by the collar.

"What's your problem Rivera!" I gripped on his neck even more and he just smirks.

"Oh poor little Ethan. He now lost everything" I remove my hand from his neck and punch him across the face. Multiple times. He didn't even bother to hit back.

"Listen Rivera, you're paying for this. I will get my business back! Every single penny back! And then we'll see who's laughing" He wipes the blood off his nose and mouth.

"Trust me Dolan, you won't be getting anything back. Worst things are about to come. And it'll be the biggest pain in your life"

"Why are you doing this?" He shakes his head and chuckles.

"You still don't know" I stay quiet and he walks around the office.

"You were the reason my father got sick!" He yells.

"What? I don't even remember him!"

"Does Reign ring a bell?" Reign? All I remember is a Reign Belton.

"You're fired grab your things and get out!" I yelled at him.

"He's your father? Listen I fired him because he hurt my employees numerous of times. He deserved no type of respect or mercy. Now I see the resemblance" he glares at me and clenched his jaw.

"And now I'm here to carry on my father's revenge. Like I said before, the closest person to you is the one that will break your heart. Sooner or later" he calls security and they take me out. Did he really just fire all my employees? This fucking bitch is paying. Big fucking time.