"It is okay to tell me the truth," he replies.

"I don't really know what we are," I shrug my shoulders. "I'm only here for two months and some change. We're just hanging out."

Before he can say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"You have fun, Baby." Leo gives me a small smile before walking away.

I rush over to the front door, smooth my hair out quickly before opening the door.

"He-- Clara!" my eyes widened. I wave both my hands outward seeing her stand in front of me. "You're here!" I step aside letting her in. When I saw the others pile out of the car, I opened the door wider. "You're all here. I-I thought you guys were coming back tomorrow?"

"Change of plans," Colton says opening his arms out. I give him a quick hug, as I look ahead, I see a car approaching.

Oh dear.

Not good.

Not good at all.

"It's good to have you back," I force out a nervous chuckle, patting his back. I move back away from the door. "How was St.Tropez?"

"Beautiful," Clara sighs happily setting her purse down on the center table.

"Hot," Colton comments.

"Painful," Liam winces as he rolls his suitcase in.

"Oh...my...gosh..." my jaw drops as I see a red Liam. A literal red, peeling, Liam. "Liam, what happened?" my eyes widened as I step closer to him.

"He fell asleep outside," Violette laughs behind him.

"That is not funny," he mumbled. "It is painful. A very pain coup de soleil and I never want to go outside again."

"I'm guessing coup de soleil is sunburn," I laugh. I instantly stop once I see Liam's face drop. "I'm sorry," I giggle. "I want to give you a hug, but something tells me that it would hurt you more than it would comfort you," I bite back a laugh.

"You got that right," he says taking a step back. "Is that Justin?" Liam narrows his eyes as he sees Justin walking down the driveway.

"Yeah..." Nicole's voice wanders. As everyone is looking outside, she looks over to me giving me a knowingly look.

"Justin, what are you doing here?" Colton asks.

"You are all back," he says in slight shock. "Today," he points his fingers down. "...Welcome back," he says opening his arms back. "They are back," he says looking over to me.

"Yes, their plans have changed," I explain holding my hands in front of me.

"But how did you know--" Colton speaks slowly.

"Not important," Justin interrupts Colton. "We should all go out to eat. My treat."

"Ah, yes. I am starving. I second that. Don't you agree?" Colton pats Liam's back. Liam groaned in pain causing Colton to laugh aloud throwing his head back.

"Idiot," Liam mutters. "But yes, I am getting hungry."

"What about everyone else?" Justin asks.

"Sounds good to me," Nicole says. Violette and Clara nod their heads in agreement.

"Alright, let me go tell my driver," Justin quickly turns on his heels. I could see him shaking his head as he walks away. Me too, Justin, me too.

The guys follow closely behind him as the girls stay behind.

"You look nice. Were you going out?" Clara asks looking down at my dress.