Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"Do you think Zayn and Liam would let me get a pet pig?" Louis asked as we sat on the sofa.

Louis had been released from the hospital earlier that day and was told he need supervision until he was stable again, so for now he'll be staying at Zayn and Liam's. His stuff was already here so now we were just relaxing together like old times. I haven't left Louis' side since I arrived at the hospital over 5 days ago now and frankly I was loving being so close to him again.

"Sorry Lou, I don't think they would." I said brushing the hair from his face, "why do you want one anyway?"

"Because piglets are so cute and I want one to cuddle." He told me as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why don't you just get a kitten or a puppy." I told him raising my eyebrow.

"Too cliché," he shrugged. "I'm bored, let's do something fun." He jumped to his feet.

I considered arguing that he'd just gotten out of the hospital and should rest but I knew that he'd ignore me either way "what do you want to do then?" 

"You know the new IKEA that just opened up?" He asked me as ran into the room pulling on one of his shoes.

"Yeah?" I asked sceptically.

He smiled widely "good because we're going to go okay hide and seek."

My eyes widened at this but I couldn't help the grin that made it's way onto my face "what?"

"Well yeah I was googling stuff to do when we were uh going out and it said to play hide and seek in IKEA but obviously we never got the chance..." he trailed off and I could feel the air become awkward so I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the house and to my car before anything more could be said.

We listened to the radio on the short journey to IKEA and neither of us could stop laughing, we were both loving in the moment and not thinking of the future, I felt 5 years younger and like I did when we first got together.

"Rules?" I asked as we stood at the main entrance.

"So we can hide on all 3 floors, you can't move from your hiding space and if you give up looking you have to yell out 'I suck granddad balls'." Louis quickly told me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, whos hiding?" Louis gave me a look before holding out his hand in a fist. "Rock, Paper, Scissors."

I followed by holding out my fist next to his "Rock, Paper, Scissors." We said in sync hitting our fisted hand against our other hands palm, I held out scissors while Louis showed a rock, I groaned before telling him to go hide.

I turned so my back was facing the main entrance to the shop and began counting, it was so nice to see Louis smiling again and the past few days he's been grinning nonstop. I know I fucked up with him but the least I could do now was be there for him, I nearly lost him and I wasn't prepared to let that happen again, we lost our child but I couldn't stand the thought of losing them both.

I took a deep breath before turning around, having finished counting and entered the shop, the first floor was the show rooms. I walked through the living room section as casually as I possibly could while still looking behind the sofas, curtains and in the cupboards.

After not finding Louis anywhere there I decided to follow the layout and check the kitchen area already getting the feeling Louis wasn't going to be around here as all I could see all the kitchen counters and dining room tables, I purse my lips before looking in all the cupboards just incase Louis had managed to squeeze himself into one of the small cupboards, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd managed it to be honest he was pretty tiny.