Chapter 21

Harry's POV

The words had hardly left the doctors mouth before I was running down the long corridor looking briefly into each room seeing of either Niall or Louis were inside, I could hear Liam frantically calling after me but I didn't stop until I heard crying it was a cry if recognize anywhere.

I stopped dead in my tracks listening to where it was coming from following Niall's cry's of pain.

I began running again until I reached the room I heard Niall's cry's coming from. The room was a shared room with only a curtain separating Niall and who I assumed to be Louis, Louis' curtain was pulled but Niall's was fully open and I could see the tears running down his face, my heart broke for him and my baby, "I'm so sorry, it'll be okay." I said gently hugging him pulling him close to my chest, as tears began to fall for my lost child.

"I know." He sniffled. I stroked the tears from his face as my own began to fall more rapidly, I pushed my face into his hair and silently cried for a minute only pulling my face away when I heard him mumble "it really hurts."

"I know, god I know Niall I'm hurt as well, we can make it through this though, you and me together." I cried into his hair again I couldn't stand the thought that I had lost one of my children.

Niall then pulled away at me looking at my face "why are you hurt, didn't the paramedics sort you out."

I gave him a confused look, "no Ni I mean I'm emotionally hurt." The shock of the situation must have caused him to go into shock, causing him to not fully think and say things like that.

"Why are you emotionally hurt?" he dumbly asked.

"Well Niall we just lost our child how could I not be hurt," I said firmly as another tear made it's way down my face.

"No we didn't." He told me bluntly, "Little Pea, she's fine." He placed his hands over his growing belly smiling.

"Why, why were you crying then." my eyes widening in realisation.

"My wrist really hurts and I have to share a room with that moron." Before he could finish what he was saying I has already turned away and pulled the curtain back to see Louis laying in bed, he didn't even look my way as I entered the small area by his bed, his gaze fully focused on the ceiling above, there were small silent tears leaving the corner of his eyes, but he made no effort to wipe them away as they continued to fall.

He made no movement at all as I made my way closer to him, even when I touched his hand he didn't even flinch, nothing. "Louis." I crocked, my heartbreaking even more looking at the broken boy in front of me. "Say something, please." My voice breaking halfway through the sentence.

Instead of replying he carried on looking up, he looked so empty and alone. I grabbed ahold of his hand needing him in this moment just as much as he needed me, knowing he still hated me I couldn't bring myself to care, because right now we had just lost our child and neither of us could handle that alone, no matter how strong Louis pretended to be.

"He's gone." Louis whispered out so quietly I so nearly didn't hear it having to watching his lips to ensure I had heard him correctly.

"I know." I cried out, I only knew about my baby for a few days, but in such a short space of time I had grown so attached, I never got to touch Louis tummy, or talk to my baby or argue if it was a boy or a girl, the tears fell at a rapid rate as I thought of what I never got to do and what I'll never get to do, I'll never get to watch them grow up, or teach them how to ride a bike, I'll never get to threaten her boyfriends if it was a girl or teach my boy how to punch a guy, I chuckled at the last thought though there was no humour involved