Chapter 24

Harry's POV

"Harry? Harry for fuck sake answer me." I heard my name being yelled through the house, I let out a loud sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose before standing to my feet.

"What do you want now Niall?" I asked as I walked into our bedroom, the floor was scattered in our clothes and there were dirty plates on the bedside table. Niall was laid flat across the bed, head propped up by pillows and the duvet falling just below his large stomach.

"Baby just kicked." He smiled, hand on what I assume to be the area that the baby kicked in.

"That's great." I forced out, I love our baby but I just had so much on my mind lately that Niall calling me into the bedroom every half and hour to feel what he says is a kick but when I go to feel there's nothing is starting to get on my last nerves.

"Aren't you going to have a feel?" He pouted before sitting up next to me.

I place my large hard gently on his 6 month belly and again felt nothing. "Ni are you sure you felt a kick?" I skeptically asked, I'd felt the baby kick before but that was when we were going to sleep or cuddling.

"It's stopped." Was all he said as he ran his hand through my long hair. "you should get a hair cut."

A frown worked it's way onto my face, I had always been self conscious of my hair but Louis always said how much he love it long and how it felt so much better to pull on while we were having sex. "I like it long." I said bluntly standing again.

I was about to leave the room as I felt my mobile vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID I squeezed my eyes tightly shut and took a deep breath at seeing Liam's name, what did he want now?

I continued to walk from the room as I answered my phone not wanting Niall to listen in, "what Liam? I don't have time for your shit and frankly I don't care for it " I rudely spoke into the phone.

"I just thought you'd like to know Louis' in hospital." Liam spat back before hanging up. What? My stomach dropped and I felt suddenly extremely sick.

I quickly redialled Liam's number but only reaching his voice mail each time. Fuck, why was Louis in hospital? I gritted my teeth hard and ran through the hall putting my shoes on as quickly as I could hopping to grab my coat the panic of the situation quickly sinking in.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked.

"To the hospital." I rushed out pulling the door open.

"Why are you going to the hospital?" Niall quizzed me. I didn't have time for his shit.

"Louis." I rushed out walking out the door and into the rain.

"The fuck would you go see Louis?" He nearly growled out.

"Because he's my friend." And I love him but I left the last part unsaid.

"I don't give a fuck who he is. Come back in so we can cuddle." Niall pulled my arm trying to get me back into the house, my hair was sticking to my face and my clothes were quickly becoming wet through.

"No, stop. I'm going to see him and that's it. I don't care what you have to say."

"You still fucking love him." Niall shouted as I pulled my car door open.

I paused for a brief second before yelling "Yeah, I do," as I got into my car and quickly drove off I refused to look back at Niall, I knew I was hurting him but it was inevitable really. I couldn't stop loving Louis yet I couldn't stop loving Niall either, it was eating at me the whole time, that no matter where I was or who I was with I'd always miss the other one.