Chapter 4

Louis POV

After Harry rejecting me on Friday and cleaned, I spent the next five hours making sure our little flat was as clean as it could get, I didn't want to just sit there and think about the reasons as to why Harry didn't really want to spend time with me so instead I kept myself active. That night Harry arrived home with flowers and a DVD to watch and instantly he was forgiven, I may seem soft but I hate arguing and I love him far to much to want to argue.

Saturday we went on a walk and had a picnic, it was sweet and one of the best Saturdays I have had in a long time. Harry always seems to make things special.

It was already Sunday and I was star fishing across mine and Harry's bed. The weekend always goes by so quickly, I stood and wondered into the kitchen expecting to find Harry but I instead found a note on the kitchen counter.

Hey baby

I'm sorry I have to work today, my boss wants me to sort a few things out before tomorrow. I'll be home normal time

Love you

Harry

I sighed, that boy is always working, he's such a hard worker. I never mind though as long as he's happy and doing what he wants.

After making a cup of tea I sat down in front of the tv and change the channel to watch Come Dine With Me. I sat happily sipping my tea watching people go to dinner parties for about 45 minutes when my phone cut me from my thoughts.

I instantly thought it was Harry so quickly picked it up and said "hi babe."

"Haha don't you check your caller ID?" I heard Josh's voice through the phone.

"Oh sorry." I said slightly embarrassed.

"It's fine. I just called to apologies for Friday and to see if you wanted to go out... maybe, I don't know." Josh hesitated.

"Yeh that would be good actually. Harry's working today and I had nothing I do. What do you plan on us doing?" I asked.

"I thought maybe we could just go for coffee and to the park. nothing much." I nodded my head in agreement but quickly realised he couldn't see me.

"Yeh that sounds good, the usual place?" I questioned.

"Yeh in an hour. See ya then."

"Bye josh." I hung up and jumped to my feet. At least now I have something to do with my day.

I took a quick shower, dressed and headed to my car. I knew I wouldn't be to long so I didn't bother leaving Harry a note.

The drive was quick and I soon arrived at my favourite little tea shop, I could see as I walked in that Josh was already there waiting for me

"Joshie poo." I cried as I sat opposite him.

"Louis poo." He called back not even slightly embarrassed by the nickname I just gave him. "I ordered tea and cake for you."

"Thank you." I smiled. "So what's up?"

"Nothing I just felt bad for Friday and I really wanted to hang out with my best mate from work." He told me, I nodded as I sipped my drink.

"So that's it now? I'm just your 'mate from work'" I questioned but made sure he could tell I was joking.

"No you're not even my friend I hate you really. blahh." He laughed and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Same mate, same." I grinned. "Have you got a special someone in your life at the moment?"

"Naw, but I do have my eye on someone." He smirked.

"Ohh who?" I was becoming intrigued.

"No, no one don't worry about it. but how's Harry?" I could hear his voice hold a little distaste but I chose to ignore it.

"He's fine, amazing as always. just working you know." I shrugged.

I took the first bite of the chocolate cake In front of me, that shit is good. With no second thoughts I pulled the plate closer to me and began eating the rest.

"Can I have some?" Josh asked leaning over the table and pushing his fork into the cake.

Before he could successfully grab a bit though I pulled the plate away and put my arm around it "Mine." I warned as I are the rest.

"It's only cake man." Josh seemed shocked and amused at my behaviour.

"Only cake, only cake, bloody hell you can bugger off if you think this is only cake." I was being serious.

"I'm oh so sorry." He sarcastically replied.

Another 20 minutes went by before we decided to he'd over to the park just across the road from here.

It was a busy day as the sun was out so we just wondered around aimlessly with nowhere to sit and no specific destination.

"I don't know why but I love coming here even when it's raining and windy." He mused.

"Maybe because you're weird." I joked.

"No, I think it's because this is where my mum use to bring me when I was young and were I had my first kiss and where I first broke up with someone."

"Wow you're getting deep man." I laughed hitting his shoulder. Instead of a reply he just smiled an we carried on our way.

I looked over to the park and saw the swings were free, before anyone else had the chance to go on them I ran over and started swinging.

"You're such a child, and yet you're a teacher, of all people." I could hear josh laughing at me.

"Get over it." I huffed as I swung higher and higher.

"If you're not careful you'll fall off."

"No I won't I'm a grown man." I stated swinging higher.

I thought I would be smart and flip josh off, but as I did I slipped and fell off the safe seat of the swing to the hard ground.

"Owwwwww." I cried. Instead of a caring friend running over to me I could just see josh doubled over with laughter pointing my way.

standing up, I rubbed my saw bum and hoped over to him. "You're not funny."

"Yeh but you are, you bloody fell off a swing. What are you give." He kept pausing in the middle due to his laughter.

"Stop bullying me." I pouted.

Finally josh calmed down enough for us to walk back to our cars to head home. With a simple hug and see you tomorrow, we parted ways.

I arrive home later than I thought and quickly started on dinner for myself and Haryy. only half an hour later Harry was walking through the door.

"Hey." I smiled as I ran up to him to give him a hug. With my arms securely wrapped around his neck and his around my waist I took in a deep breath, a frown soon taking over my features. "why do you smell like Niall?" I asked.

"Oh do I?" He seemed shocked.

"Umm yeh you do."

"Oh well on the way home from work I stopped off to get petrol and I ran into Niall at the station, we hugged so that maybe why." He told me, the story seemed reasonable and believable. I had no reason to doubt him, so I simply grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen asking him about his day.