Chapter 8

Harry's POV

"Uh hey Haz I know you were uh spending today with Louis... Again, but I really really um need to uh talk to you about something pretty serious, can you please uh come over at some point, I'll um be in all day... Bye." I hung up the phone after listening to Niall's voice mail, what could be so serious that he needs me to go over there so urgently? I didn't want to risk it so I ran to the kitchen to see Louis making lunch in nothing but a pair of jogging bottoms.

"Baby, I just have to go out real quick, guys at the office said they needed me." I lied.

"Ohh, but it was suppose to be our day." He pouted, scrunching up his nose a little.

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I gave him a quick kiss before I headed to the door. "See you soon."

"I love you." I heard him yell but I had slammed the door before he even finished the sentence.

I rushed over to Niall's worrying what could possibly be wrong, maybe he's ill, maybe he dying. My stomach dropped and my breathing became heavy at the thought. No he's fine, he just uh really misses me that's it. That is all. He can't be dying.

I pulled up to Niall's house parking at an odd angle but not really caring, before I leapt from the car and into the house. I had never moved this fast in my life.

I walked into the dark living room to see Niall crying looking down at a small picture. "Niall, what's uh up?" I hesitated, I was terrified for Niall, he sounded so scared on the phone.

He didn't reply he just looked up at me, I could see the tear tracks down his cheeks. "baby, tell me what's wrong."

"I uh, it's pretty serious, you should probably sit down." He mumbled looking at the floor. I was becoming more and more panicked by the minute. But I did as he said taking a seat next to him.

I grabbed his small hand in mine and whispered out "tell me."

"Please don't hate me." He cried out, more tears running down his face.

"I could never hate you." I told him truthfully as I pulled him in for a hug.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes, I didn't want to pressure him into telling me if he wasn't ready, with a deep sigh he pushed his face into my chest and mumbled something out I couldn't understand.

"What was that, Ni?" I questioned pecking the top of his head.

He then took a deep breath leaning away from me. "I'm uh I um... Haz, I'm pregnant."

The whole world seemed to freeze at this moment. Pregnant, he couldn't be pregnant we always used protection, I had heard of a few male pregnancies in the past but, fuck I never thought this would happen. Shit he can't be pregnant, what about Louis, oh god Louis, he'll find out I cheated and fuck. Fuck. But I should be happy I'm having a baby with one of the men I love, hurting the tier one in the process. I have a big sigh before I pulled him in for a short sweet kiss.

"Don't cry." I muttered as I rub my thumb over his red tear stained cheek.

He sniffled out "But you hate me."

"I could never hate you, when... when did you find out you were pregnant?" I asked pulling him into my lap.

"A few days ago, Liam was going to take me to the doctor but I decided to go alone, the doctor told me I'm one month pregnant." He handed me the picture he was holding.

"I this?" I didn't need to finish my sentence he already knew what I was going to say as he just nodded.

I looked down to see a small blob, but I couldn't help but smile brightly. "This is our baby, Ni." My grin grew.

"Yeh, the doctor said they don't normally do scans so early on but as I was there and already experiencing morning sickness two weeks earlier than normal, they thought it would be good to do an early scan." He smiled a little towards the end seeing I was happy.

"So you want to keep it?" I checked.

"Of course."

"Good, so do it." I pecked his lips grinning even wider. "This is going to be amazing, having a baby with you."

"But what about Lou?" Niall quietened when asking this.

"I'll sort it out, I suppose I'll have to end it with him." I couldn't help the frown that made it's way into my face. I didn't want to end it with Louis, I still loved him, but now I'm having a baby with Niall who I also love. I'm so confused. "I have to end it with him, that baby needs to be raised by both it's farther's."

He nodded. "Okay."

"Will you then move in with me?" he asked, sounding so small.

"Yeh, baby. we should probably tell Louis and the others about This soon." I whispered in his ear.

"But not now right." he looked up to me seeming scared.

"No, no we'll do it when ever you want but not to long okay?" I pushed my face into his hair taking in his smell.

"Can we really do this?"

I hummed then said "Why would you even ask that? we will do it don't worry yourself, Nialler."

"I can't help but worry, you know." His worrying was to cute.

"It'll be all okay, we will do this together." He snuggled closer into me at this and we both soon fell asleep content that we had each other there and happy that we would soon be bringing a baby into this world. But I still couldn't shake the worry an hurt that will come when telling Louis about this, I still love home and hurting the one you love hurts but if I don't hurt him then I hurt Niall an the baby, no matter what someone I love will be hurting and so will I.