Cheat Larry/ Narry Mpreg

Disclaimer: Everything in this story is made up I own none of the boys or anything along those lines that may arise in the story, It's a work of fiction, it'll be an AU so they aren't famous! Please comment and I love hearing constructive criticism so if you see any errors or mistakes please let me know!

I hope you enjoy!!

Cheat

Harry's POV

"Hey baby, what do you want to do today?" My boyfriend of 5 years, Louis asked as he walked into his living room in just boxers, he sat on my lap, pecking my lips lightly. His brown hair was still tousled from the night before, a small limp in his step.

"I have to go to work in a hour, Lou I'm sorry. Why don't you hang out with Zayn or Liam?" I nuzzled my nose into his warm neck. Zayn and Liam were dating and had been friends of ours for the past 4 years when we met in a pub just down the road from where we live now, along with our other friend Niall.

"Oh why? You're always working."

"I know I'm sorry." I kissed his red cheek.

"I'll go ring Niall then see if I can hang out with him today, I need a little Niall luvin." Louis jumped off of my lap giggling at he way he pronounced loving, heading in to the kitchen to, what I assume is to get his mobile causing a small wave of panic to rush through my body. 

"No, no you can't Louis, Nialls eh uh working today as well." I quickly jumped to my feet following after him.

"Oh I thought he had the day off." Louis looked even sadder hearing this news that his best friend was busy. Louis and Niall were the closest while I was closer to Zayn and Liam, friendship wise.

"It's fine babe, you'll have a good day with Liam and Zayn I promise." I pulled Louis into a hug and kissed him with so much passion I could feel he was losing his balance.

"Okay then." He gave in sighing, giving me a lopsided smile. 

"Good, look I have to go now but I'll be home around 6 tonight. I love you." I called as I left Louis' house grabbing my bag that was net to the door ready. 

"I love you more." he called back.

He probably did.

I walked to my range over and drove home. It wasn't a long drive from Louis' place to mine but it was still time I was wasting away from my love.

Once home I hoped into the shower, I may be a cheater but I'm not dirty, I'd never have sex with Niall after having sex with Louis or vies versa, well I'd only let it happen a few times, I try to avoid it.

After finishing up in the bathroom I grab a banana and head out again to what Louis thinks is a hard day at work, but in reality will be a hot, relaxing day with the other man. I couldn't help the smirk creep into my face as I thought of the day ahead.

I arrived soon enough and ran up to Niall's flat, fishing out my key he had given me a few years ago when this all started.

"Niall, baby! I'm here." I scanned his living room seeing it was a mess, left over food everywhere, empty cans of beer and dirty cloths scattered across every surface. His whole flat was like this apart from his bedroom. Ironic really it's normally the other way around, well it is for me anyway.

Kicking off my shoes I continued into the kitchen finding it empty but a total mess, but left as soon as I smelt what could only be described as shit left in the sun for a week. Niall is sexy but bloody disgusting at times.

With a screwed up nose I walked to his bedroom pushing the door open and seeing what I came here for.

Niall was standing in his tight, white boxers smirking at me as I stepped into the room. "took you long enough." His Irish accent becoming a tad lower than normal.