Chapter 37

You'd think with three computer geniuses on the job that it'd be a lot faster. But it was worse than they thought. When they get a lead, it brings them back to the start. Even with Jarvis's help, it took a lot until the computer could finally take it from there.

"And that's it," [Y/N] sighed, finally reclining back to her chair, back aching. "Jarvis, notify me once the algorithm is completed, I'm gonna go rest," she muttered, running a hand down her face.

The whole team was there, checking up on the three who looked like they all needed some decent sleep. Steve turned towards the team with his arms crossed in front of his chest and a stoic look on his face. "Everyone should too. Once we get a location, we'll go right over. Until then, save your strength. We're gonna need it."

"Oh, and just go about your day," [Y/N] interrupted, pointing at everyone."Don't act suspicious of any sort. Just act normal and pretend this isn't happening, okay?"

"This cannot go out. Only the Avengers should know," she repeated, emphasizing her words. "Any possible breakout may be catastrophic at this point."

"We need to be careful, they already know we're after them."

They had the agreement, absolutely no snitching. They all returned to their daily routines as if nothing had happened. Bruce took a well needed nap while Tony went back and checked on a couple of things with his company. Natasha and Clint went straight to training while Bucky and Sam went with [Y/N] and Steve in the lab.

"So what's with the doohickeys?" Bucky asked, gesturing over all the stuff [Y/N] has been working on for the best half hour.

"Just fixing up some tech. I left everything I have in my apartment, dumbasses." [Y/N] rolled her eyes, removing the safety goggles from her face. Bucky narrowed her eyes at her to which she smirked at before studying her weapons again and tapping her chin with her finger.

[Y/N] held out her hand to the side without turning her head. "Babe, can you-"

"Laser blade, I know," Steve interrupted, putting the tool on her hand. [Y/N] turned her head over at him, a slight smirk plastered on her face. "Steve, I get tingly when you take control like that," she teased, making Steve snort.

"I know you do," Steve teased back, earning a giggle from [Y/N] and for the two soldiers watching to gag.

"Ugh," Bucky grumbled while Sam just straight up gave them a disapproving look. "There's other people here. Seriously."

[Y/N] rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to them," she whispered to Steve before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Can you get the thing I stashed by the drawers over there?" [Y/N] asked, earning a light peck from Steve as he followed towards the direction she pointed.

Steve quickly checked the whole wall filled with drawers, opening them one by one, starting from the top. "Which drawer?'

[Y/N] tilted her head to the side as she looked at his back. "Check lower."

Steve reached below, leaning towards to check, searching for something peculiar but to no avail. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I think it's on the lowest one," [Y/N] suggested, titling her head more and narrowing her eyes at the view as Steve began to bend over. That's when Sam started to look at her confused before he realized what she was doing. He slapped Bucky's chest and pointed at Steve's ass before at [Y/N] who was biting her lower lip. Bucky grimaced.