Chapter 2

"Just hurry up already...." Tony whined through the video. He popped another blueberry in his mouth. "I'm throwing a party and I'm gonna need guests."

"Tony, you already invited more than the tower can handle." Bruce's voice from the background sounded making Tony turn away from the screen. "Not enough!" Tony shouted back before turning back to the screen and putting his feet on the table and leaning on his chair.

"Why are you throwing a party?" Clint asked, resting his face on his hand. Still annoyed that he lost Rock Paper Scissors with everyone and now is sentenced to having to be the one to listen to yet another one of Tony's never ending display of pride and ego. "When is Stark not throwing parties?" Natasha whispered to Clint who's next to him, trying to keep as quiet as she can so she won't be stuck in the same position as Clint. The others were doing the same. They kept silent, reading the reports, loading their guns, preparing snow boots for the climate of their mission. Anything was less boring than listening to Stark babble about himself.

"Glad you asked, katniss, I found something fun and-" "cough" the sound made Tony roll his eyes. "Fine. BRUCE and I found something fun and we're gonna celebrate. Is that good enough for you?" He turned again to the other direction where Bruce is smiling to himself. "Immensely."

"So yeah. Get back right away. I have to ready the party now. Bye....." Tony trailed before he signed out of the chat.

"He is such a man child." Natasha shook her head.

"But he still throws the best parties." Clint responded before holding onto a gun. "Load up." Clint tosses Natasha's favorite pistols at her to which she caught. She looked conflicted before placing them back down on the weapons table.

"Can't, Clint. I'm on probation. Someone banned me from using guns for the month." Her voice slowly got louder as if she wanted someone to hear.

"I wasn't the one who opened fire on civilians." Steve called out, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. He has the files in his hands about mission they were about to go to.

"I wasn't aiming for the civilians," she retorted. Steve glanced up to her, he shook his head disapprovingly before returning to the files.

"I already apologized." She muttered out, Clint placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"I know." Steve muttered before teasingly grinning at her. "There's only a week left anyway."

Natasha sighed. Admitting defeat, she took a load of grenades and her gauntlets to act as her gun. Steve's lucky that this was not an attack mission but one of stealth to insure that it was indeed a Hydra facility or else Natasha would be more hard headed.

"This better not be a bust, Rogers." Natasha grumbled, still a little pissed.

"It's not."

"Punk," Bucky glared from the other side of the jet. He crossed his arms in his chest, pure annoyance in his face. He's the only one dumb enough to do anything like this. "Did you check it yourself?"

His metal arm whirred as he clenched it, ready to slap some sense back to his friend. "Don't tell me you checked it yourself."

"No. I just had a hunch." Steve waved him off but his answer alerted Sam. Sam was little jittery for today's mission. The weather said there would be a snow storm in a few hours and the last time he checked, the falcon suit doesn't do well in that kind of circumstances. He was the one at a disadvantage here.

"A hunch?" Sam stood up from the pilot seat. Already feeling more nervous with Steve's confession. "Oh hell no. Now I feel like going back."

"Good luck migrating south on your own, Wilson." Bucky smirked, knowing how Sam felt about the weather here. He had no problem. He is the Winter Soldier after all.