"Girl I'm sure he's waiting for you. Just go!" I give Liam a look and he laughs. I get up and go in his office. I close the door quietly and see him on his office chair. Again, with his alcohol.

"H-Hi" I speak up and he looks at me, with such an intimidating look. Holy fuck me.

"Hi" He lets out in a deep raspy voice.

"Are- Are you Okay?" I ask. I really need to be careful with my words, because he has such mood swings.

"Ehh" he replies. He pats his lap and puts his beer on his desk. I nervously walk his way and he sits me on his lap. What's the deal with him always wanting me on his lap? But I mean I also can't say I don't like.

I look at him and his eyes were red; he was on the verge of tears.

"Why are you crying?" I whisper and peck his cheek. He rests his head on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I-I don't know" he responded.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" I ask and he shakes his head. I felt a tear run down my shoulder. My poor baby. I get off his lap and slightly kneel down in front of him.

"Ethan you're not okay. Lets just talk about it, it might make you feel better" I say in a gentle voice.

"Nothing will make it better, unless your beautiful, soft, plump lips are wrapped around my dick" he slurs. Oh.

"shut up" I chuckle and he shuts his eyes.

"Go to bed" i tell him.

"Shhh"

"You are gonna be so hungover later in the morning. So get up and rest" He groans and opens his eyes again.

"Just give me head and I'll be good!" He raised his voice. I shake my head and stand up.

"Get the fuck up Dolan"

"Shh! My head hurts!" I roll my eyes and he gives me a cheesy smile. Is this really how drunk people act? I mean I've had alcohol before, but not enough to make me look even dumber.

"Well I'm tired so get your left hand to work. You better not come in my room and bother me" I warn and he puts his hands up and rolls his eyes playfully.

I get out his office and I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Grayson sleeping on the couch and Liam resting his head on Grayson's legs; sleeping. I look by stairs and Cameron was sitting there.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"I feel terrible" she mumbled. I sit next to her. "How is he?" She asked.

"Extremely drunk" I respond and she laughs softly.

"I'm pretty sure none of you will remember this later" I whisper and she agrees.

"I haven't seen him in so long, and just to come here and fight? But everything he said was right. I wasn't supportive nor understanding. It's his life, his decisions. I should've never picked sides" she sniffles.

"Why did you choose Grayson's side?" I asked her.

"He was heartbroken. He needed someone to count on. He needed a shoulder to cry on. I was there for my brother, but I was never there for Ethan. And I think Ethan needed that support the most. It broke my heart knowing what Ethan had done to Gray" She wipes her tears.

"If you regret not being there for Ethan, then now is your chance to. He will always need his sister's opinion, love, and most importantly trust. None of us know Ethan's side of the story, but it must be something unbelievable if he keeps saying its the opposite of Grayson's"