"I meant that you're really comfortable and close with Wilder," she said, pointing towards the sandwich that he stole from me. "You were never this close or even relaxed with someone else before. Even when we were all buddy buddy and friendly, you never were like this."

"He wasn't?" I asked, intrigued. "It's just for me?"

He blushed bright red. "No..."

"Then why?"

"I guess you're just really easy to get along with, that's all," he said, shrugging. He turned away though probably to make it harder for us not to see him blushing in humiliation.

"That's it?" I asked. I walked around the table so that I could see his face. His eyes widened and he automatically turned around but I just kept following him. We kept doing this dance all around the table and back again.

"Yes, that's it."

"Are you sure?" I exaggerated the sure and crossed my arms.

"Yes, I'm certain that I'm sure," he said, narrowing his eyes, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and eat my sandwich in the living room." He literally jumped off the chair and raced out of the room.

I stared at his retreating form for a whole, chuckling. Then I turned back to help treat the guest to our wonderful food supply.

"Now what did you want to eat again?" I asked, not able to keep a smile off my face.

"You are so whipped," she said, shaking her head with a knowing smile.

"What? No," I said however, my voice went up one or two octaves higher. She giggled.

"Are you sure about that?" That was just unfair. She wasn't supposed to use my words against me. That just wasn't right.

I was about to lie again but I saw her face, making it almost impossible for me to lie. I sighed and looked away. "I mean..." she raised an eyebrow, silently telling me to go on, "I guess... "

"Oh my god. Just spit it out already!" she yelled.

"Okay! I like him and I'm whipped! What more is there to say?" I whisper/yelled. Then after two seconds, I realized what I just said and blushed bright, bright red, probably the most I've ever blushed.

"Alright, now you will tell me what you want to eat or I will leave this room right now," I said, a red tint still on my cheeks but desperate to change the subject before she could say anything else to embarrass me.

She laughed. I turned away and ducked my head into the refrigerator so she couldn't see my humiliation.

"Now what do you want?" I tried to sound demanding to cover up my bashfulness but that didn't really work. Actually it didn't work at all and she could see right through me.