☁)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 1

Começar do início

You started to tear up as you abruptly stood up, grabbing your purse. You stormed out of the cinema, tears starting to stream down your face.

Of COURSE he didn't come. Of COURSE he would just desert you.

You wiped the tears rolling down your cheeks.

This was the 7th time. Did he even care? No... maybe he didn't. If a person really loved you, he wouldn't desert you on 7 dates in a ROW.

Maybe there was somebody else... somebody else that he actually had feelings for.

You finally made your decision.

You were done.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Alright, team! Great work!", Nightwing smiled when they finally arrived at Mount Justice.

The team tiredly cheered and collapsed on the couch.

Nightwing chuckled and shook his head.

He walked into the locker room and took out his phone.

~34 missed calls-

34 missed calls?! Who-

~34 missed calls from (Y/N) <3~

Oh, no.

He suddenly remembered that he had promised to go on a date with (Y/N). And he missed it AGAIN... for the 7th time this month!!

What a JERK he was, promising his girlfriend a date then not showing up again!

Suddenly, Tim entered the locker room. He walked over to Dick and looked at his phone.

"Dude, 34 missed calls?! From (Y/N)? It must've been something really important!", Tim gasped.

Dick gulped, "Yeah... it was really portant...."

"IM-portant!", Tim corrected him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Dick sighed and teasingly rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Tim pouted and Dick couldn't help but laugh.

He ruffled his brother's hair and grabbed his stuff.

Maybe if I hurry, I can make it....!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

He finally arrived at the movie theater's entrance.

He wiped the sweat off his forehead, breathing heavily.

He saw a worker closing the doors.

"Um, excuse me?", Dick said.

The worker looked up at Dick and smiled, "Hello, sir! Can I help you?", he said politely.

"Um, i-is the movie, (random movie), over yet?", Dick asked nervously.

"I'm sorry, sir, but the movie ended 4 hours ago.", the worker replied.

Dick went pale.

"Th-Thank you!", he hurriedly said.

"Your welcome!", the worker smiled, not seeming to notice the panic in Dick's expression.

Dick walked away, taking out his phone.

He quickly called your number.

"H-Hello?", your small voice sniffed.

Dick's heart broke when he heard how broken your heart sounded.

"(Y/N), I'm really so, so, so, sorry. Really! I just couldn't make it... please, can we find nother time?", Dick said.

There was a silence between them, and Dick grew nervous of the silence.

"(Y-"

"I... I'm sorry, Dick... but... this just can't go on. You apologize and you promise to make it up to me... but you never do. I'm sorry, Dick... but we're over.", you said, your voice cracking.

Dick felt his heart shatter.

"I bet you even forgot today was our 1 year anniversary, too, right?", you sighed through the phone.

"What?! No, (Y/N), please give me nother chance-"

"You've already had your chances. Goodbye.", you said and hung up.

Dick couldn't believe his ears. No... this couldn't be it. No, no... he couldn't believe it.

He wiped away the tears he didn't notice trickling down his cheeks.

No....

-------------------------------------

Hey! I just wanna say... if you love EXO, please check out Dnakillsme99 !! The book is AMAZING, guys! No, I'm not advertising for Dnakillsme99, :P. I just wanted to do this. So, anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter!! Stay crash and BAIIII!!!~