♡)Post-it Notes||Red Robin

Mulai dari awal

-Anonymous-

P.S. U look nice today!! ^_^

Tim smiled at the note. Even though it was small and simple, it could make his day. He had been getting notes like these for a month now. He always wondered who was giving him these notes.

Suddenly the bell rang, forcing everyone to leave Tim alone and get to their classes.

Tim let out a sigh of relief when the girls reluctantly left him alone. He quickly grabbed his Science textbook and stuffed the Post-it note into his pocket.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The school-bell suddenly rang. Lunchtime!

Tim walked to the cafeteria with the rest of his guy friends.

He took the Post-it note out of his pocket and sighed.

Alex, one of the popular guys, glanced at the note in Tim's hand.

"Dude, is that ANOTHER note from that mystery girl?", Alex said.

Tim nodded, "I just really want to know who the mystery girl is!"

"Well, why don't you just hide and wait until the mystery girl shows up to stick the note onto your locker!", Alex suggested.

Tim's eyes widened and he smacked his forehead.

"Such an easy plan... how did I not think of that?!", he groaned, earning a chuckle form Alex.

After lunch, Tim hid behind a vending machine, waiting for the mystery girl show up.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps, and he quickly ducked behind the vending machine.

The footsteps stopped, and he peeked his head out again. And guess who it was? Why, it was none other then....

.

.

.

.

.

Artemis Crock!

.

.

.

.

.

Naw, I'm just kidding, it was YOU!!!

Tim's eyes widened at the sight of you.

He had always took a small interest in you, like why you never fangirled along with everyone (the girls) else. When you were in his class, he always stared at the back of your head. He always looked over at you when you were talking to (BFF/N). Something about you just... clicked.

Honestly, he'd say that he had a little crush on you. And now he knew you were the on sticking the Post-it notes on his locker!

He smiled widely as you stuck the note onto his locker.

"So YOU'RE the one who's been sticking those notes onto my locker!", Tim suddenly spoke up, stepping out of his hiding place.

You let out a squeak of surprise and turned around to see HIM.

You gulped, "I-I'm really sorry i-if I maybe intruded your personal space, b-but I just thought since all th-those girls were huddled around you I could give y-you a few notes of encouragement....", you rambled nervously.

He walked towards you, making you freeze.

"Is he upset? is he mad? Is he disappointed?! Of course he is! He's the popular guy, I'm the normal, shy girl! Oh, (Y/N), you weren't careful, now look what happened!!"

"Well, no, I'm not upset or mad. I'm not disappointed, why would you even think that?! Yeah, I'm a popular guy, but I think you're really cool! And I'm glad you weren't careful, otherwise I wouldn't have ever known it was you!", Tim said, answering all of your thoughts.

Wait, thoughts? How did he-

"Oh.. I said that out loud?!", you squeaked, covering your face with your hands.

You were pretty sure you were blushing, since you felt your face heat up intensely.

You heard him walk over and take your hands off your face.

You looked down.

"Hey. Look at me.", he said softly.

You hesitated but looked into his emerald green eyes.

"Thank you.", he said.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "For what?"

"For every note you wrote! Hey, that rhymes!", he chuckled.

You quietly giggled and noticed he was still holding your hands.

You face flushed even darker when you noticed he was staring at you.

"Y-Your welcome... I'm... I'm glad I did it.", you said, smiling shyly.

He smiled brightly.

"Would you mind if I took you out on a date?", he asked out of the blue.

Your eyes widened, "M-Me?"

"No, I was asking Batman!", he said sarcastically making you laugh.

"Yes. Yes, I would love to.", you smiled sweetly.

"I'll pick you up at 1 PM Saturday... and uh, oh! Can I have your phone number? So And maybe you can text me your address?", he said, pulling out his phone.

You were still sort of dazed and clumsily took out your phone.

After you both exchanged phone numbers, Tim smiled.

"I'll see you Saturday!", he said cheerfully and winked at you.

"S-See you... Saturday!", you said, flabbergasted.

He smiled and walked away, leaving you gaping at him.

"Wow... did that just happen?"

"Yeah, it did!", Tim yelled from a distance, making you realize you were saying your thoughts out loud again.

You blushed bright red and bashfully smiled.

Yeah.... it really did...

--------------------------------------------------

Wheee! Boom, another chapter done! I want to thank ALL of you AGAIN for 1.1k views! I mean, seriously!! It's crazy!! TYSM!! ^-^ Anyways, I'll see you in another chapter! Stay crash and BAIII!!~~~