"Are we?" Kai asked, his lips curved into a smile. They all just went back to eating, but it was quieter now. I knew the type of impatient, intruders the lot of them were. Sehun looked like he was holding back from saying something until we comfortably sat down to eat dinner with them.

"Come here and tell me if you want more." Baekhyun said as he served the weird looking food that I assumed was fried rice with some sort of side dish with it. It didn't look or smell good, but I still smiled at him, hoping to mask the hint of disgust on my face. "Don't give me that fake smile, this tastes better than what it looks. We made this without Chanyeol's help." He said in defense.

"Yeah, I worked really hard on it. You better appreciate it." Kai added.

"Putting a pinch of salt into the container doesn't count as hard work." Haru commented and I noticed how Xiumin didn't look up even once as he dug in. Either the weird looking side dish was just that tasty or perhaps, he was trying not to look at someone in particular.

I put a spoonful of it into my mouth and chewed carefully. It was a little burnt and they forgot to wash the vegetables before cooking them, but "I like the flavour." I smiled at them.

"Look at her give us fake responses." Chen snorted.

"Yeah, it actually tastes like shit. You guys forgot to wash the vegetables you used so we're probably eating dirt right now, but I'm trying to be nice because you keep on talking about making this without Chanyeol's help." I said, stuffing another spoonful into my mouth. He asked for it. "But on a second thought, isn't Kyungsoo the master chef here?" I asked.

"Kyungsoo likes to cook by himself or with people that are good at cooking." Maeji supplied. "He gave up on teaching them when we were still in highschool."

"He once called me a dipshit and kicked me outside the kitchen because I put water in a container of boiling oil. How was I supposed to know?" I widened my eyes at Baekhyun when he said that. How haven't they burned themselves yet?

"So, are you guys official now?" Sehun asked out of nowhere, but he didn't mention a name so I didn't dare look up.

"That's not how you should put it." Chen whined.

All eyes were darted on me because I was the only one engaged in the conversation. It's really unfair how I'm the only one facing this uncomfortable interrogation right now. Ask Xiumin too. He's involved as well.

I slowly looked up to them. "Are you guys talking to me?" I asked.

"Don't play innocent. You're really bad at acting." Kai gave me bored look. "Did you confess? Or did he?" He asked.

"We already told you what happened. Don't make it weird by asking unnecessary questions." I replied and avoided eye contact before stuffing more food into my mouth so I wouldn't have to talk. I looked at Yojeung who just shrugged at them. How isn't she reacting to it? Wasn't she dating Xiumin? Or did I misunderstand their relationship? Is she okay with them teasing us like this because as a girlfriend, I wouldn't be okay with it.

"It's fine, let's forget it. I'm bored. Do you guys want to play something?" Luhan asked.

"How about 'Truth or Dare'?" Sehun suggested, receiving looks of disapproval from most of them.

"How about you don't give us suggestions?" Chen retorted and got a whole spoon thrown at him by Sehun, but he successfully dodged it.

"I can narrate a ghost story." Inha chirped. "So, back in our town there was a graveyard that had headless statues of-" We heard a loud protest from the couch where Lay and Maeji were seated.