"It's okay to be sad," she said. She took my hand.

"I'm always sad," I said. "Except right now." She smiled a small smile. I reached out and stroked her face. I had never done anything like that in my life, but I liked it. A lot.

"You are a sweet boy on the inside," she said. "I believe that, and you should, too."

"May I kiss you?" I asked, watching her eyes. She didn't look scared anymore, she seemed amused.

"You may, but no more," she laughed a little when she said it. I kissed her with love, with something new in my heart. It was like everything that was bothering me just melted away. She wrapped her arm around me and caressed my back. I just wanted to feel more of her, closer to me. But I didn't want to rush or push her.

"I want more," I whispered in a hoarse voice. "I always want more of you. There could never be enough."

"What if we just make out for now?" she asked.

"Only if I can be in my boxers, these jeans are really not comfortable for lying down in," I said.

As soon as I said it, she reached for my jeans and the second she touched me, I jumped. "Jesus, you're going to get me all fired up," I said. "You can't touch so close to there."

"Sure, I can," she said, biting her lower lip. "You know, I thought you were sexy the first day we met, when you were on the driveway, but I was like damn, he's way too young."

"Too young for what?" I asked, burying my face in her neck. She giggled as I kissed her, nuzzled my stubble along her collarbone.

"You're a lot more mature than I would have thought, let's put it that way," she said, matter-of-factly.

"And I'm good at ... stuff." I winked at her and she pushed me onto my back. She pressed her chest against me and kissed me. It was so hot to have her actually make a move on me, my cock was aching and I couldn't help myself, I squeezed her ass and next thing I knew, she was on top of me. My jeans were undone and I felt a little bit vulnerable, waiting for her to do something about it. I had to close my eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked in a playful voice. I liked this Chan even more than regular Chan. I finally felt like she was comfortable with me. Maybe this whole opening up to girls and talking about feelings wasn't all that bad?

"I'm dying," I said with a small laugh. "You're killing me."

"No, no." She put her hand on my thigh. I groaned.

"You have to stop teasing me," I pleaded. "It's torture."

"Why? What's wrong with it? I'm having fun," she said, running her hands down the sides of my body. I felt her body weight shift where she was straddling me and when I opened my eyes, her top was off and her tits were spilling out of her bra.

She pinned my arms down and her tits were basically in my face, I had never been more turned on in my life. Something about her just electrified me. She kissed me again and next thing I knew, she was taking off her pants. Now only her underwear and my boxers separated us. My cock was already dripping wet, and as soon as her pussy rubbed up against me I gasped, almost in pain from anticipation. It was a bit of a blur, she was grabbing my cock and forced it out of my boxers, and pulled aside her little lace shorts.

"Okay, now I know you're trying to kill me," I mustered, choking on the words. "I swear on everything holy, you need to stop and just put the damn thing in already."

"Oh, and what fun would that be? Besides, maybe I could get a little something first?"

This sexy, confident, comfortable Chan was amazing.