To The Rescue

Snore! Snore! Ring!

Midoriya squirmed around in his bed with a panic after being awoken by his loud-sounding alarm clock; practically giving him a heart attack. He scurried up, onto his knees, reaching out for his alarm clock. His slammed his fist on the bell, causing it to shut up. He sighed in relief as he slowly stood up from his bed. He started to walk but then, Kaplam! His feet were still entangled in his bed sheets, so when he went to walk, he tripped and fell face flat on the ground. He just groaned in annoyance and got back up.

~
"Morning Midoriya!" Iida greeted as Midoriya walked into the classroom. Iida was standing next to Uraraka but she just averted her eyes.
"Yeah! Good morning Deku." She quietly whispered under her breath.
    "Everyone get in your seats..." Mr. Aizawa entered the room with his shoulders slumped and his feet dragging. He slowly walked towards his teacher's desk and plopped a pile of papers down. "You will be assigned partners in this class to perform various tasks with one another." Some people groaned at the idea of working with someone else, while others 'ooh'ed and 'ahhh'ed with excitement. "Our first partnership will be Yuma Aoyama and Mina Ashido."
    Aoyama turned to Ashido while flipping his hair. "What a pleasure it must be for you to be working with such beauty." Ashido just rolled her eyes.
      "Okay....moving on....our next pair will be Koji Koda and Fumikage Tokoyami."
    "It'll be a pleasure working with you." Koda just nodded his head really fast over and over as sweat rolled down his face.
    "The next match up includes Mezo Shoji and Kyoka Jiro."
     Silence....
     "Then we have Tsuyu Asui and Toru Hagakure."
      "Yay" was all Asui said.
      "We got Shoto Todoroki and Hanta Sero"
      "Woooo!!" Sero exclaimed. "I got the cool guy!" He put a thumbs up.
      "Please tell me you're not gonna be this annoying the whole time?"
     "That was mean, Todoroki" Sero whined.
     "Katsuki Bakugo and.....Izuku Midoriya." Both of their eyes widened as they slowly turn their heads to look at one another.
      "Hey Sero! You wanna trade with me?"
      "That's not allowed Bakugo" Aizawa commented. Bakugo slouched in his seat while grunting. "Denki Kaminari with Eijiro Kirishima."
      "Yo!!! Lets gooo!" They both fist bumped each other, clearly excited about their new partnership.
      "Next we have Mashirao Ojiro and Ochaco Uraraka."
      "What an interesting pairing. Can't wait to see how this turns out."
      Ojiro smirked back at Uraraka while she gave a smile and a thumbs up. "Yeah! I'm looking forward to it!"
      "Our final group is Tenya Iida and Rikido Sato."
      "Hey!! What about me!!" Mineta whined.
      "Yeah, you forgot me too." Yaoyorozu chimed in.
      "Oh, I guess I did. Well, Momo Yaoyorozu and Minoru Mineta are partners."
      Mineta was already in pervland, cupping his hands while he pretends to clench a pair of breasts. "Yaoyorozu's boobs are so big and lush-"
      "Knock It off you perv!" Jiro karate chopped the top of his head.
   "Ow! What'd you go and do that for?"
       "Because, you're being disgusting!" The whole class laughed at their little scene.
As soon as the laughing faded, Aizawa continued. "These will be your partners for the rest of the semester. Oh and, we're going on a trip for the semester to a resort." Everyone cheered as Mr. Aizawa stood up and left the class. Chatter amongst the students began.
Midoriya stood up and walked over to Bakugo's desk. "I'm excited to be partn-"
Bakugo didn't even let Midoriya finish his sentence before cutting him off. He closed is eyes and folded his arms, "just stay out of my way, got it." He opened one eye fiercely, and glared at Midoriya with it. Midoriya responded with a gulp and a nervous, "o-okay." He then walked back to his group of friends.

•••
      Ugh. That damn Deku. Always gotta go and mess everything up. Bakugo put his hands in pocket as he strolled the streets back to house. But he didn't even do anything. Ugh don't go start defending him! His thoughts continued to battle back and forth before bumping into someone, resulting in the other person falling to the ground. "You got a death wish or something?"
It was Uraraka. "Bakugo! I was looking all over for you. It's Deku! He's in trouble." Bakugo 'tchh'ed and walked passed Uraraka, who was still sitting on the ground, using her elbows as support to keep her body up.
"And I should care...why?" He continued to walk past her. She stood up and turned around, staring at his back.
"Because he's your partner!" Bakugo stopped walking. Something seem to trigger him because he immediately turned back around and hastily made his way to Uraraka.
"He's not my partner! He's just some useless wanna-be fanboy nerd. He'll never be a hero."
Uraraka glared at him with stern eyes, "you will never be a hero. Not while you're a stuck up, selfish little brat." With every insult, she poked his chest.
"Don't go getting all high and mighty with me!" His whole body inched closer, making her step back in fear. "After all....the only reason why you're defending him is because you like him." He smirked.
"T-That's not true. Whether I like him or not doesn't mean squat. Because Deku is my friend either way. And that's why I'll continue to defend him!" She brushed past his shoulder, walking away. That walk turned into a sprint. I'm coming, Deku. Just hold out a little longer.
~
Is he okay? Whatever. Not like I care bout that loser anyways. Bakugo angrily stomped on the sidewalk.
~
Some strange tentacle wrapped around Midoriya's neck. Gasping for air, he struggled to push the tentacle away. His whole body started to lighten with a green spark. The green light emerged from his body and struck the tentacle, however, it didn't effect him one bit.
    Suddenly, a set of footsteps could be heard. Finally, someone came to save- Midoriya turned his head and saw a familiar body.

Kacchan?